So the paper this morning suggests David Bowie will be announced as the headliner for BDO. I don't know how reliable that is.

Is BDO becoming all about seeing great old artists who are perhaps a wee bit past their best? I liked Neil Young this year, but seriously.

It also said Muse, Placebo, Groove Armada, Massive Attack, The Mars Volta and Kasabian will be named. I'll go for Muse, but there's not much else there for me.

Isn't Alexander meant to be one of the worst films ever?

It certainly is. I tried to watch it once and couldn't make it all the way through. And I ALWAYS watch movies all the way through if I can. It was just so, so awful.

So the paper this morning suggests David Bowie will be announced as the headliner for BDO. I don't know how reliable that is.

Is BDO becoming all about seeing great old artists who are perhaps a wee bit past their best? I liked Neil Young this year, but seriously.

It also said Muse, Placebo, Groove Armada, Massive Attack, The Mars Volta and Kasabian will be named. I'll go for Muse, but there's not much else there for me.

I think on that lineup I would not go. I'd find that really disappointing, because haven't most (all?) of those been to BDO before? I'd love to see Bowie, but I don't think he could sway me on his own. He hasn't done any touring in ages so don't know how reliable that rumour is anyway.

I'll go now in fact. Night!

I'll leave you with this:

jesus-ymca.jpeg

:chuckle:

:awesome:

I'd go for Bowie over Muse. Both would be best though.

Came back from the middle of nowhere and am now up at uni. Y'know, essay writing.

The library doesn't open for another half hour though...

Of course, my opinion of the whole situation would change if David Bowie played Magic Dance and invited Dom on to the stage in whatever awful-coloured pants he's wearing to prance about a bit.

Hahhahahaha that would be quite a spectacle!

I have heard the Bowie rumour too, I think I'd like to see him just to see how he performs these days. Though nothing could beat him in Labrynth. Sigghhh.

Labrynth used to scare me so much when I was little!

Then when I was about 13 I thought it was awesome (I mean, it is, but I could quote it word for word when I was 13 :LOL: And Nightmare Before Xmas :happy:)

It certainly is. I tried to watch it once and couldn't make it all the way through. And I ALWAYS watch movies all the way through if I can. It was just so, so awful.
We used to watch parts of it in Classics last year so that we could point out everything that was wrong with it, historically speaking.

And 300

And Gladiator :chuckle:

I haven't written a word of my essay yet.

But I've figured out what I'm gonna say/how I'm arguing it.

And I can pull it off in 1200 words :cool:

For all that, it's 7pm on a Sunday night and I'm at uni which kinda fails :LOL:

It's been such a beautiful day here though that it kinda makes up for it. Crisp, but warm, a little breeze, and just... kind of epic win. The way spring is supposed to be but never is.

We used to watch parts of it in Classics last year so that we could point out everything that was wrong with it, historically speaking.

And 300

And Gladiator :chuckle:

At least in 300 it's intentional, cause the guy who survived is telling the story to the other Spartans and embellishing what happened. Also, there's not much point saying "THAT'S NOT ACCURATE, THE PERSIANS DIDN'T REALLY HAVE BIG FREAKY MUTANTS!!"

Don't forget Troy though!

mds-3dvfxblog-moa-and-birdland.jpg

:LOL: Curious moa is curious.

Huh. I'd go for Muse of course. I'd see Kasabian if they didn't clash with getting into the barrier, but it's more likely they will be on the main stage this time. But yeah, that'd be quite a repeat of 07 BDO for me.

Of course, my opinion of the whole situation would change if David Bowie played Magic Dance and invited Dom on to the stage in whatever awful-coloured pants he's wearing to prance about a bit.

:LOL: +1.