It's been alright thanks, I've just had an afternoon of study.

How's your day off going?

Not too bad thanks. :)

The news just had something about Sir Howard Morrison. That's fair enough, it's a big story. But they said "we'll go live now to Rotorua for the latest." For the latest? How has the situation changed? I assume he's still dead.

Oh hey, new Moa thread! I was wondering before why I couldn't quote on the old thread :LOL:

mds-3dvfxblog-moa-and-birdland.jpg

Jo, my registration was due about a month ago. I'm not sure that I can get off for that, since it's not one of those acceptable reasons to get it waived :(

Had a big argument with mum today 'cos she's all bitter towards my dad since the separation and keeps insisting that he pay the fine since the car is under his name. It's lame that she can't stop being all bitter about it and keeps trying to use me to get back at my dad :mad:

Alexander is going for 3 and a half hours on TV One :stunned:

Had a big argument with mum today 'cos she's all bitter towards my dad since the separation and keeps insisting that he pay the fine since the car is under his name. It's lame that she can't stop being all bitter about it and keeps trying to use me to get back at my dad :mad:

That must be really uncomfortable for you. Sorry to hear. :( Hope it stops soon.

Isn't Alexander meant to be one of the worst films ever?

So what have you been doing?

Oooh hello! Didn't think anyone would be on!

Friday night had dinner in the viaduct at a place called Mecca for a mate's birthday. The most ridiculously overpriced place I have ever been to in my life! The average glass of wine was $10! And there was one for $17 per GLASS!!!

Service wasn't great and my ginger beer was flat so it wasn't that great, but we had fun all the same!

Today I had a mad shopping spree, (very rare for me) top to toe outfitted in under two hours which was sweeeet as I hate shopping!

Tonight have been to Parnell to see my friend's band play, which was really cool.

How about you?

All sounds good!

I've done...nothing. :erm: Haven't even left the house haha. I did kinda need a relaxing nothing day though, so I'm not complaining.

Better go to bed soon I guess. Stupid daylight saving making me lose an hour of sleep.

All sounds good!

I've done...nothing. :erm: Haven't even left the house haha. I did kinda need a relaxing nothing day though, so I'm not complaining.

Better go to bed soon I guess. Stupid daylight saving making me lose an hour of sleep.

You know I love weekends like that sometimes, they are the shizzle!

I HATE daylight savings with a passion! It takes me like over a week to get used to it and I get really grumpy!

I should also go to bed!