Also man, Matt needs to put on some weight, that pink stick figure and the footage from the Jools Holland race are scary, unless he is trying to look like an alien... or is one... would explain a lot.

lol yeah well *wispas* i think nz might be full of em or else he didnt want the pics to be taken so he did that for a pose lol

:( sounds painful! call in sick to work, muse is more important on friday, you must rest. haha.

Ouch, how are you feeling today?

Speaking of shoes, anyone have any recommendations? I don't really have anything suitable for long periods of standing and get really sore feet at concerts, I'm thinking maybe some walking shoes or something could do. I don't really want to wear my running shoes as they cost quite a bit and are bright white/silver :LOL:

Argh! My knee is fucking terrible! My plan is lots of pain killers and just harden up!

And today was possibly the most running I have ever done at work, the most intense day and my KNEE HURTS!!!

Sorry! Had to get that out.

I reckon your most comfy shoes are the ones to wear, I'm wearing old crappy comfy ones.

So I see Muse got up to seaside shenanigans at Takapuna Beach with Lily Allen today.

I can only hope the blurry figure dressed all in pink in the photo isn't Matt, but it does seem to be an unavoidable truth.

Goddamn I can't get over this. I work in Taka!!!

Hahahahah he so looks like Patrick off Spongebob.

how the feck did he get that close to a shag???? ok that could be taken into many different directions

Is that a Shag? I don't think I've ever seen one?

Argh! My knee is fucking terrible! My plan is lots of pain killers and just harden up!

And today was possibly the most running I have ever done at work, the most intense day and my KNEE HURTS!!!

Sorry! Had to get that out.

:(

And what's this harden up nonsense? I'd have spent all day in bed in agony today!

Michelle has, and Kat and I...might. We ordered ours from a website that claimed it did delivery in 2-3 business days. LIES! Fingers crossed for an early morning courier visit tomorrow. Otherwise I could walk past you on several occasions tomorrow/today and never know it.

Of course we missed you. How have you been?

Michelle has, and Kat and I...might. We ordered ours from a website that claimed it did delivery in 2-3 business days. LIES! Fingers crossed for an early morning courier visit tomorrow. Otherwise I could walk past you on several occasions tomorrow/today and never know it.

Of course we missed you. How have you been?

Well if you're hanging around with Michelle, I might be able to spot her and then infer who else is present :LOL: Are you guys going in a group?

Good thanks, and you? :happy: Got to put all my stuff together in a few.

Yeah, I've been good too, thanks. :)

I'm not sure if we'll be going around all day as a group, since I have a couple of other friends I'll want to meet up with briefly early in the day, but we'll definitely try to be together for some of it. And of course we've got our drinks afterwards. :happy:

I'll be wearing the same pants I always wear to gigs once again tomorrow. Zip pockets. :awesome:

Yeah, I've been good too, thanks. :)

I'm not sure if we'll be going around all day as a group, since I have a couple of other friends I probably have an obligation to meet up with briefly early in the day, but we'll definitely try to be together for some of it. And of course we've got our drinks afterwards. :happy:

I'll be wearing the same pants I always wear to gigs once again tomorrow. Zip pockets. :awesome:

Okay, zip pockets, I'll keep it in mind :LOL:

It's a wee bit devastating, isn't it?

I'm about 10 minutes away from it myself.

How have you been, anyway? Been a while!

Busy Busy Busy! Yourself?

(The previously mentioned guy-I-live-with just hopped in his car and sped off to Takapuna..."THEY MUST BE STAYING IN TAKAPUNA...YOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE DO ON THURSDAY NIGHTS IN TAKAPUNA? THEY PARTY!")

Anyone else looking forward to Farmer Pimp and The Veils tomorrow/later today?

I was not aware that Takapuna people partied on Thursday nights.

I'm really really excited about The Veils. Wanted to go to their gig tonight but had to work.

I've been good thanks. :) Just stressing a bit trying to come up with a topic for my thesis. At least I won't have to think about that tomorrow.