I'd be quite happy to quit. Apparently next month they're going to recruit for the position that I'm supposed to "support" (I've been doing most of her job for about £20k less than she got for the last six months). But then there's that feeling that I'm never going to earn this sort of money again in my life and it could set me up for some amazing travelling or a house deposit.

I am most definitely not a fan of it. But Kitty's suggestion intrigues me!

Anyone know who this arrested celebrity is?

trademe forums has always told been the answer about name supressed celebrities. they didn't know yesterday though.

my phone conference yesterday, the very reason i went in - didn't even go ahead. PWC didn't even turn up to their own conference. :facepalm:

my phone conference yesterday, the very reason i went in - didn't even go ahead. PWC didn't even turn up to their own conference. :facepalm:

Fucking hell. That is ridiculous. Poor you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MOAS! :)

And, if I may say so myself, fuck off, 2010.

I would like to thank my sister, friends, the racehorse Katie Lee, The Naked and Famous and Marina and the Diamonds for getting me through the year in one piece. It was a year in which I was diagnosed with a stress-based breathing disorder. :awesome:

Onwards and upwards in 2011! I hope you all have an awesome year.

Edited by _Ed_

Happy New Year Moas! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MOAS! :)

And, if I may say so myself, fuck off, 2010.

I would like to thank my sister, friends, the racehorse Katie Lee, The Naked and Famous and Marina and the Diamonds for getting me through the year in one piece. It was a year in which I was diagnosed with a stress-based breathing disorder. :awesome:

Onwards and upwards in 2011! I hope you all have an awesome year.

How does that stress-based breathing disorder work? I've found my asthma often comes on when stressed or other emotions like panic. Last couple weeks of 2010 my chest wasn't feeling to good.

2010 has been a very mixed year for me with some most fantastic times and others very stressful/sad. Still kind of in that stressed/sad part but hopefully I'll get over it soon and distract myself with work and more fun times ahead to make 2011 a good year.

How does that stress-based breathing disorder work?

I've apparently started taking breaths that are too sharp and sudden. As a result, my diaphragm doesn't contract and create enough room for my lungs to fully inflate. Or something like that. So I'm not getting enough air in.

I'm having to train myself to do this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaphragmatic_breathing

Or get physiotherapy for it.

I've apparently started taking breaths that are too sharp and sudden. As a result, my diaphragm doesn't contract and create enough room for my lungs to fully inflate. Or something like that. So I'm not getting enough air in.

I'm having to train myself to do this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaphragmatic_breathing

Or get physiotherapy for it.

Oh I see, I hope you are breathing better now :)

I'm suppose to make sure I'm doing the belly breathing too. I think I am, but it's hard to tell when I'm not aware of my breathing.

Hey again Moas. Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a fun night. Have an amazing 2011 and MAYBE I will see some of you at a muse concert this year if they EVER hurry up and come back already! :LOL: Have a rocking year!

That's the dream, but I doubt they'll be back this year. Are you going to BDO?