Muse sabotage their own performance (The Music Magazine)

Natalia

• 9 months later...

Do not tell Muse how they have to do their live perfomance^^

"They will not control us, We will be victorious!" Uprising is so Muse. And they do what they sing :LOL:

Love ya guys! :musesign::awesome:

Muscle Museum with stocking in their heads (des collants, en français^^)

Sing for Absolution, Chris eating the micro XD

Feeling Good on a Spanish radio.... told not to swear it pissed them of, then.... famous one^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cttbySG6nAk

Hysteria, Spanish (again? why???) tv

New Born, another one^^ And Matt still sings whenever he leaves the mic XD

And others with a show on Norway but the quality is so bad it's not really interesting^^

Fuck the medias not aware that Muse is the BEST LIVE BAND EVER :\mm/:

PS: Er... I'm afraid I'm too stupid to understand how to put the player and not the link on youtube:$

PPS: Did I ever say I love this guys? Must be really interesting (and funny^^) to have a talk with em :D

i remember watching a news bulletin in that evening, and they showed a bit of their 'performance' at quelli che il calcio. laughed pretty hard :LOL:

DA MYOOOZ!

The worst is that the presenter had them on the show 3 years ago and interview Matt as the lead singer so it's not like she had never met them - clearing a pretty (empty) head then :rolleyes:

i know right. however, even if you've never met a band, being the host, you're still supposed to know a little about them. there's no excuse. just :facepalm:

but yeah, we're talking about simona ventura.

VERI INTERNESCIONAL.

that's it.

:chuckle:

Yeah, I love the Hysteria one, too. And Chris' expression is :LOL:

When the drums first come in Matt throws his sticks behind him then gets up to get them. Lol :matt:

When is that? I didn't get it.

The worst is that the presenter had them on the show 3 years ago and interview Matt as the lead singer so it's not like she had never met them - clearing a pretty (empty) head then :rolleyes:

i know right. however, even if you've never met a band, being the host, you're still supposed to know a little about them. there's no excuse. just :facepalm:

loool yeah and i'm afraid we got one in France. A guy talked about MMORPG while not having a clue of what was that (and recently, uh).... he said "meuhporg" and!!! tried to repeat "MMORPG" but told MMMRORPG to his guest :eek::facepalm: gosh

This guys are impossibles when you try to control them :chuckle: have medias understandood the lessons, or will we have other funny videos to watch?:D

at the very beginig when the drums first start watch Matt you can see him get up. You might have to replay the video a few times to see it ;)

I got it, but I had to cut off the sound because of this horrible speaker^^ was looking at the wrong vid^^' (our drummer, here, Matt :dom:)

Next time, Chris on lead vocals pwease xD

It'd be so weird to see him sing with Matt's voice :chuckle:

That was sooo weird seeing him with the red glossy guitar, and now the vocals? Why not :LOL:

Do not tell Muse how they have to do their live perfomance^^

"They will not control us, We will be victorious!" Uprising is so Muse. And they do what they sing :LOL:

Love ya guys! :musesign::awesome:

Muscle Museum with stocking in their heads (des collants, en français^^)

Sing for Absolution, Chris eating the micro XD

Feeling Good on a Spanish radio.... told not to swear it pissed them of, then.... famous one^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cttbySG6nAk

Hysteria, Spanish (again? why???) tv

New Born, another one^^ And Matt still sings whenever he leaves the mic XD

And others with a show on Norway but the quality is so bad it's not really interesting^^

Fuck the medias not aware that Muse is the BEST LIVE BAND EVER :\mm/:

PS: Er... I'm afraid I'm too stupid to understand how to put the player and not the link on youtube:$

PPS: Did I ever say I love this guys? Must be really interesting (and funny^^) to have a talk with em :D

What, Norway? :awesome: Link, please? :)

i remember the first time i saw the Uprising one i though... humm, Dom looks sexi-er singing :awesome:

and then for a few weeks every time i used to listen that song i would just think of him singing it :chuckle: and the NB one is funny cause makes me think of me when i play guitar hero and i'm pretending i'm Matt having guitar sex :awesome:

What, Norway? :awesome: Link, please? :)

Actually.... it's the Muscle Museum one ^^'

But, there's a Showbiz one too

altough the quality is quite.... bad:(

Maybe that's why they had to mime UD seriously.

The publicity... they probably got in trouble?

Where? I didn't see this one.

Actually.... it's the Muscle Museum one ^^'

But, there's a Showbiz one too

altough the quality is quite.... bad:(

Where? I didn't see this one.

I love the Muscle Museum one. :LOL: Wish the quality was better for that and the Showbiz one, but it's still a good laugh.

I'm so glad to see all these compiled in one place ... I hadn't seen a couple of them and the ones I had seen were just as hilarious as always. I was watching these all at work after deadline a couple nights ago and my coworkers thought I'd lost the plot ... I was like falling out of the chair and giggling uncontrollably.

Archived