B-side Album?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. B-side Album?

Now that you mention it, I do have an overwhelming urge to purchase a number of songs I already own.

This. I don't think people realise that if they were to release another 'Hullabaloo' then we'd only be getting a live album plus stuff like Glorious, Crying Shame, Easily, Prague, Popcorn etc. and maybe one genuine new bside

Hmm, I guess. I can't see them doing a greatest hits album yet, not until they hit the 20 years mark.

I wouldn't be too sure, Queen released one after 8 years and its the best selling album in UK history. Not to mention the fact that they have released about 17 more after that too.

But Queen's greatest hits are actually great, we'd just get Starlight, Supermassive Black Hole etc on it!

No offense to Queen but It was garbage. They essentially did what you described. They took 3 songs from their first three albums. Leaving out awesome songs like Keep Yourself Alive, Great King Rat, Liar, White Queen, Ogre Battle, March of the Black Queen. They loaded it with their new and more popular songs (ie. the Starlight's + Supermassive Black Hole's). Plus they left out some of the better but not as commercial songs on their newer albums too.

yea as much as i thought about buying them or simply dling them i listen to most of my music in my car and burned cds always suck, not to mention muse is one of the few bands i refuse to steal music from.

also i always feel like i have heard every muse song and then i find some little Gem ive never encountered b4. i feel like im missing out lol

I think you can find pretty nearly anything Muse ever released somewhere online (official downloads, Muse Live, Muse Bootlegs, and/or YouTube). I think I have, anyway. :D

Archived