armedwithromance

Which one do you prefer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• Falling Down
    • Falling away with you
    • Can't decide. Both Eargasmic.

What about Falling With the Crowd?

But I prefer Falling Down eventhough I think FAWY is also a great piece. They are both really emotional, especially Falling Down. I think these two songs are Matt's most emotional and desperate songs ever written.

Falling Down definitely.

I've never been all that captivated by Falling Away with You. It's okay but not one I will keep going back to.

Edit: relistened to FAWY because of the comments but no, still doesn't reach me emotionally. I much prefer Endlessly on that album. Falling Down on the other hand is very emotionally charged imo.

I'd vote for Falling with the Crowd if it were Muse's worst song name. People talk about Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever) being cheesy, but at least its meant to be the point with that one. Falling with the Crowd is such a depressed teenager song title.

I'd vote for Falling with the Crowd if it were Muse's worst song name. People talk about Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever) being cheesy, but at least its meant to be the point with that one. Falling with the Crowd is such a depressed teenager song title.

Maybe because it was written by a teenager ;) NSC on the other hand was written by a grown up adult man so no excuse!

Anyway I like both Falling Down and FAWY... The one I prefer normally depends on my mood. Falling Down has the raw emotion from the Showbiz era and FAWY has matt's best lyrics work (along with Hoodoo) - IMO of course

Archived