Does anyone NOT like Hysteria or Stockholm Syndrome?

Infinity

Does anyone NOT like Hysteria or Stockholm Syndrome?  

398 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone NOT like Hysteria or Stockholm Syndrome?

• I dislike them both.
    • Awesome songs are awesome.
    • I like one but not the other.

:pope::pope::unsure::LOL:

I like them both.. although there was a time when I was not into Stockholm Syndrome..

I guess is a matter of taste and it is ok for everyone to express themselves.. you are not more or less of a real muser for liking or disliking any song..

They were my first real exposures to Muse. <3

Hysteria was the first Muse song I ever heard. I can't ever dislike it, especially with that ossum bass. :awesome: Stockholm is great, amazing live, and thanks to the instrumental version someone uploaded, I keep discovering new things about it.

<3 both songs. I just wish I could have heard them around 2004. :supersad:

SS is potentially one of the best songs ever written. that, freebird and hotel california. :D hysteria is also great, brilliant solo, epic epic bass and just generally the song as a whole, but i often find myself skipping it, overplayed a tad and not that special live.

no. its meant to be like that and its adds to the song.

I don't know, for some of us, the first time we heard that riff was gigs like this

and the guitar sounds a hell of a lot better for it than the really, dull, lifeless, generic nu-metal sound Muse used on the album.

The lead singer from MCR was asked "What is the one song you wished you had written?". His answer was "Stockholm Syndrome".

The layering in the chorus is beyond words. I'm finding it quite hard to describe how I feel about that chorus.

Those are two of Muse's best songs, in my opinion.

The only person I know who likes Muse but doesn't like those songs is my friend Emily, and she only likes the hits on the radio. Everything else just "isn't her style" - whatever that means.

I bet she'd like Guiding Light :awesome:

• 10 months later...

Archived