Does anyone NOT like Hysteria or Stockholm Syndrome?

Infinity

Does anyone NOT like Hysteria or Stockholm Syndrome?  

398 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone NOT like Hysteria or Stockholm Syndrome?

• I dislike them both.
    • Awesome songs are awesome.
    • I like one but not the other.

Does anyone NOT like Hysteria or Stockholm Syndrome? Just wondering because they're two of my favourite songs and i'm interested what others think.

I like the bass at the beginning of Hysteria, and I like the chorus "I want it now! Give me your heart and your soul!". I also like the guitar solo at the end. So in fact I think the entire song is awesome! Especially on HAARP! The bass line at the start drives the audience nuts!

It's a pain in the arse playing it while eating dinner though. At that point I just can't wait for a song such as Blackout or Ruled by Secrecy! haha I need to make a Muse dinner mix...

Regarding SS, I always get confused between the two...wonder why...still I prefer Hysteria. I love the chorus of SS. "I wish I could!!!"

They are both great songs, but I have heard them too often, and they are definitely not my favs. Nothing compares to Butterflies & Hurricanes. Actually they are the worst songs on Absolution, but that's because the album is already fantastic from the first track to the last track, so even the worst tracks are awesome!

Archived