They might check the forums CarrieB but they don't interact anymore.

Pointless fawning and fangirly bollocks drove them away.

There's only so much of the "omgz I love you I wants your babiez!!!!!!111" that a band can take before they turn their back on it and say "To hell with that!"

Skimming the threads isn't the same as actually 'coming on here'.

There's no way in hell they even glance at Other Muse Topics. :LOL:

I'd imagine they skim a couple of threads in Songs and Releases, Gigs and Tours and Muse in the Media every now and then. Nothing else though.

My partner had a meeting with Lord Mandelson yesterday and he brought up this ISP issue (at my insistence :LOL:). Apparently' date=' he's going to get some people to look into it and see if it's viable. Could even make it to the Labour manifesto but I won't be holding my breath.[/quote']

Did your partner say it was Matt's idea?

You make him sound like a duck!:LOL:

dunno if you look at the pose in this one he might just fit, give him the red granny/winged coat, a duck mask and the white pants, flippers throw him in the water i am sure he'd soon figure it out, if he didnt there would me a rampage of fans willing to save him.

spottedit.png.084c7b53e6ba8fc7864f8dd74ba23315.png

dunno if you look at the pose in this one he might just fit, give him the red granny/winged coat, a duck mask and the white pants, flippers throw him in the water i am sure he'd soon figure it out, if he didnt there would me a rampage of fans willing to save him.

I wouldn't dive in to save him.

I can't swim.:LOL:

I'd throw him a rope though, if there was one nearby.

I wouldn't dive in to save him.

I can't swim.:LOL:

I'd throw him a rope though, if there was one nearby.

well actually :p i'd see if i can find a boat or some floating device to go across the surface to save him i wouldnt want to lug his weight back to shore lol

Awww! I reckon he's a bit more than 8 stone, love him. I think with his deep sea diving experience he would be well able to save himself.

Seriously, he's not actually three dimensional, when he turns sideways he can fit through a letter box.

They don't bother buying him a plane ticket, he travels by FAX!

He's the only guitarist in history that keeps his socks up with polo mints!

By the way...I'm joking!

Seriously, he's not actually three dimensional, when he turns sideways he can fit through a letter box.

They don't bother buying him a plane ticket, he travels by FAX!

He's the only guitarist in history that keeps his socks up with polo mints!

By the way...I'm joking!

lol um erm why are we turning this thread away from the topic of the isp??? but eh at least we are doing something to the thread

Awww! I reckon he's a bit more than 8 stone, love him. I think with his deep sea diving experience he would be well able to save himself.

:eek: he has deep sea diving experience... well in that case he could easily be a duck a hybrid deep sea diving one :D.

He don't look that heavy, probably about 8 stone soaking wet. :LOL:

Besides, one of the others would be nearby, just chuck one of them in to get him out.

No they wouldnt i'd be in there like a shot lol ;) comes with being on an island and surrounded by water you prolly end up a water baby, i would of prolly dressed up like him for the fun of it

lol um erm why are we turning this thread away from the topic of the isp??? but eh at least we are doing something to the thread

Bit of thread drift, always good for a giggle. Plus the isp subject is dead now anyway.

If the big cheese eaters can't get a finger in the pie, they won't slice it!

:eek: he has deep sea diving experience... well in that case he could easily be a duck a hybrid deep sea diving one :D.

I'd hardly call a few scuba lessons deep sea diving. :LOL:

No they wouldnt i'd be in there like a shot lol ;) comes with being on an island and surrounded by water you prolly end up a water baby, i would of prolly dressed up like him for the fun of it

I'm in the UK, prone to flooding, it doesn't just rain, we get an upright sea with slots in, I still can't bloody swim. Even when I lived in Sicily I couldn't get the hang of it. We'd be on the beach everyday and I'd see people swimming, my brain would go; "How the fuck are you doing that?"

I've given up trying to learn, resigned myself to the fact that THAT is probably how I'm gonna die. Drowning due to ignorance and the abnormal ability to just sink to the bottom like a stone! :LOL:

When I was at school, they lobbed me in at the deep end. I had to WALK to the shallow end to get out. Didn't float. Pissed me off that did.

Bit of thread drift, always good for a giggle. Plus the isp subject is dead now anyway.

If the big cheese eaters can't get a finger in the pie, they won't slice it!

I'd hardly call a few scuba lessons deep sea diving. :LOL:

I'm in the UK, prone to flooding, it doesn't just rain, we get an upright sea with slots in, I still can't bloody swim. Even when I lived in Sicily I couldn't get the hang of it. We'd be on the beach everyday and I'd see people swimming, my brain would go; "How the fuck are you doing that?"

I've given up trying to learn, resigned myself to the fact that THAT is probably how I'm gonna die. Drowning due to ignorance and the abnormal ability to just sink to the bottom like a stone! :LOL:

When I was at school, they lobbed me in at the deep end. I had to WALK to the shallow end to get out. Didn't float. Pissed me off that did.

mmmm i see what you mean some people have the skills and some people dont i suppose. And well according to matt if hes had a few lessons he can scuba coz hes matt. And yes i noticed the topic is dead so veering it away from the topic is a good idea and i think right about now i might let it die unless i come up with something random lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This issue seems to have died down a little lately. I think it should fire up again. I really dig matt's views on a fairer, user-pays type system.

You do realise that only about 2% of the posts in this thread actually discuss his proposal?

This issue seems to have died down a little lately. I think it should fire up again. I really dig matt's views on a fairer, user-pays type system.

The reason why the issue died, is because only VERY few people were actually interested in the issue itself. Delete all the posts in the style of "OMG Matt Bellamy!" and all what's left is a really, really short discussion about ISPs :rolleyes: Too bad!

The reason why the issue died, is because only VERY few people were actually interested in the issue itself. Delete all the posts in the style of "OMG Matt Bellamy!" and all what's left is a really, really short discussion about ISPs :rolleyes: Too bad!

True, the original idea might have work but, I have since learnt something a lot more disturbing to do with downloading that if the law gets passed, we're all fucked!

Anyone who has saved an image, sent a link or passed on a download has broken that law and that is basically ANYONE on the net.

True, the original idea might have work but, I have since learnt something a lot more disturbing to do with downloading that if the law gets passed, we're all fucked!

Anyone who has saved an image, sent a link or passed on a download has broken that law and that is basically ANYONE on the net.

yup, it is a sticky situation indeed!

Archived