What makes a Muse fan.......a Muse fan?

graciegirl

A few friends like a few songs, but they're usually the most popular ones around (Uprising, UD, etc.) but my one friend favorites Assassin so he's :awesome: for that. For a while today whenever someone said something I did a muse quote and my other friend kept on repeating 'quoted by Muse' until I stopped to screw them over.

i.e.: Person 1: 'I went fishing last summer.'

me: 'I cotta pwopa fish!'

Person 2: 'quoted by muse.'

*repeat until*

Person 1: I lost my flash drive

me: Aw, *random comment about flash drive here*

Person 2: 'quoted by Muse.'

me: 'That wasn't one.'

Person 2: 'Really, it wasn't?'

me: 'Nooo you idiot!' :p

You get the idea :chuckle:

YKYAMFW (You know you're a muse fan when) you try to convert all your friends

YKYAMFW you use an acronym like YKYATMW

Aw lol! None of my friends are musers :( theres just one guy who really likes them but still not as much as to get all our in jokes :rolleyes: some day! I'm going to drag them all to their next tour (my first concert) and they will be spellbound !

Aw lol! None of my friends are musers :( theres just one guy who really likes them but still not as much as to get all our in jokes :rolleyes: some day! I'm going to drag them all to their next tour (my first concert) and they will be spellbound !

Funny thing is they've never actually heard Muse (or payed attention, there's no way I've never played Muse around them) so they do poke fun or try to insult them to get me angry (almost punched my friend for insulting them today :fear:) but for the most part they keep to themselves and :facepalm: over my Muser-ness. At least you live in the UK, more Musers there. I live in the Northeast, with Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, One Direction (it's gone down to having four boys role-playing and singing as them :facepalm:) and Lil Wayne or whatever's cool. Forever Alone :supersad: But it's for Muse so I'll take it :happy:

I'm so excited for the next tour. Maybe I'll go to my first gig ever!

Funny thing is they've never actually heard Muse (or payed attention, there's no way I've never played Muse around them) so they do poke fun or try to insult them to get me angry (almost punched my friend for insulting them today :fear:) but for the most part they keep to themselves and :facepalm: over my Muser-ness. At least you live in the UK, more Musers there. I live in the Northeast, with Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, One Direction (it's gone down to having four boys role-playing and singing as them :facepalm:) and Lil Wayne or whatever's cool. Forever Alone :supersad: But it's for Muse so I'll take it :happy:

Hahaha nooo believe me there are probably more muse fans on the moon than there are where I live! But as you say, it's for muse so I fight for my obsession! Yep I am super excited for my first gig too :awesome: and I really want to meet some musers as well :)

Hahaha nooo believe me there are probably more muse fans on the moon than there are where I live! But as you say, it's for muse so I fight for my obsession! Yep I am super excited for my first gig too :awesome: and I really want to meet some musers as well :)

Well, there's more concerts where you live. They've never played in my city, I'd've had to go all the way across state or out of state to see them, which probably won't be possible :supersad: Finding Musers at a Muse concert, wonder what the odds of that happening are? :chuckle:

Well, there's more concerts where you live. They've never played in my city, I'd've had to go all the way across state or out of state to see them, which probably won't be possible :supersad: Finding Musers at a Muse concert, wonder what the odds of that happening are? :chuckle:

I've only ever met 3 'hardcore' Muse fans at a gig - and they weren't even at a Muse gig, it was Leeds Fest!

At Manchester, the only people around me were casuals really. The amount of people I heard saying, "Do you think they'll play Knights Of Cydonia and Plug In Baby?" was just :noey:

The musers I've met were pretty nice people, doubt they're on the boards though.

That sucks :/ yeh when I started to really like them their Uk tour had finished. They don't play in my city either but they play in Glasgow which is like and hour away :) that's what I meant :) finally find freaks like us ;)

That sucks :/ yeh when I started to really like them their Uk tour had finished. They don't play in my city either but they play in Glasgow which is like and hour away :) that's what I meant :) finally find freaks like us ;)

Closest place I could get would be Philadelphia or Ohio, both 4+ hour trips one way and my parents are super-protective whenever I want to do something outside the house (but if they want eggs, me walking at night down an alleyway is totally fine :rolleyes:) I wish I had a freak friend. There's good freaks and bad ones; not sure which type we are :chuckle: No, just kidding, we're :awesome:

R/L did attract a lot of their hardcore fans so there was bound to be at least a few big fans.

Yeah I know, I just thought it was funny that I'd seen/met more hardcore fans at a music festival where multiple artists (granted, a lot of people were there to see Origin) were playing than at an actual Muse gig.

Hell, the only reason I even met the fans at Leeds was because I had bright red hair :chuckle:

Yeah I know, I just thought it was funny that I'd seen/met more hardcore fans at a music festival where multiple artists (granted, a lot of people were there to see Origin) were playing than at an actual Muse gig.

I think I was lucky to meet two big fans when I went to one of their main gigs. But then again, even with all the efforts of breaking the US they're still pretty unknown over here besides maybe Uprising and SMBH.

Closest place I could get would be Philadelphia or Ohio, both 4+ hour trips one way and my parents are super-protective whenever I want to do something outside the house (but if they want eggs, me walking at night down an alleyway is totally fine :rolleyes:) I wish I had a freak friend. There's good freaks and bad ones; not sure which type we are :chuckle: No, just kidding, we're :awesome:

Haha parents what are they like! :rolleyes: yeh I meant freaks as in crazy fans, I just want to have a conversation with a muser face to face :happy:

:) I think it would be awesome to talk to someone who feels exactly the same way as me. For all of you who have muser friends you don't know how lucky you are

:( That would be the best thing ever. It's so hard to introduce someone to muse and get them to understand all the little things that add up to make them brilliant. I DID pass a man, early thirties, quite large, with a small beard, WEARING A WORN MUSE SHIRT. Because it was worn, i knew he was dedicated, but i didn't have the guts to talk to him, i just shouted MUSE OWNS and he waved at me :(

:( That would be the best thing ever. It's so hard to introduce someone to muse and get them to understand all the little things that add up to make them brilliant. I DID pass a man, early thirties, quite large, with a small beard, WEARING A WORN MUSE SHIRT. Because it was worn, i knew he was dedicated, but i didn't have the guts to talk to him, i just shouted MUSE OWNS and he waved at me :(

Haha that's :awesome:

Archived