laztozia

The Resistance - Favourite track?!

Favourite track from The Resistance?  

291 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite track from The Resistance?

• Uprising
    • Resistance
    • Undisclosed Desires
    • United States of Eurasia / Collateral Damage
    • Guiding Light
    • Unnatural Selection
    • MK Ultra
    • I Belong to You / Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix
    • Exogenesis: Overture
    • Exogenesis: Cross-Pollination
    • Exogenesis: Redemption

listening to unnatural selection love it more now than i did when i heard it live. aaaww gawd don't have a favourite do love uprising resistance mk ultra unnatural selection exogenesis ofcourse and matt singing in french on i belong to you is too sexy.

Excluding the Exogenesis Fest of Love, it's a toss-up between I Belong To You and MK Ultra for me.

But I chose Overture too. Amazing.

I chose Overture too :happy:

The best part of Exogenesis, then probably Unnatural Selection after all 3 parts of Exo, then Resistance :D

I count Exo as one song as it's one symphony! I don't like breaking them up, lol, even though it is in three parts. If I HAD to, then yes, Overture is the best. The most POWERFUL effing WOW immensly amazing song! :D lol. *breathes*

After that... hmm.. probably Resistance.. although it's a very tough choice; there's so many to choose from!

Adore:

Resistance

Unnatural Selection

MK Ultra

Undisclosed Desires

I Belong To You

Lurve:

USoE

Uprising

(both prob not 'adore' from early over-exposure, lol! Although still brill!)

Like:

Guiding Light

And in its own indescribable league of brilliance: Exogenesis Symphony! :awesome:

Favorites. >.<

As of now, since I haven't had much time to decipher each song in detail (It took me a few days with Absolution!), I pick I Belong To You/ Mon Coeur S'ouvre A Ta Voix. The French-styled piano is simply brilliant and oh so creative.

Nothing surprising!

Exogenesis, USE, and Unnatural Selection were all very close. :p

I count Exo as one song as it's one symphony! I don't like breaking them up, lol, even though it is in three parts. If I HAD to, then yes, Overture is the best. The most POWERFUL effing WOW immensly amazing song! :D lol. *breathes*

After that... hmm.. probably Resistance.. although it's a very tough choice; there's so many to choose from!

Adore:

Resistance

Unnatural Selection

MK Ultra

Undisclosed Desires

I Belong To You

Lurve:

USoE

Uprising

Like:

Guiding Light

And in its own indescribable league of brilliance: Exogenesis Symphony! :awesome:

Pretty much same as me except i dont adore Undisclosed Desires, i just cant get into it :erm:

Unnatural Selection for me as of yet - I still haven't listened to Exogenesis! It needs to go on when the ambience is appropriate. :)

Its early to say (i only got the record on Friday- they always come out earlier in Ireland :) ) but Exo is incredible!! I wonder if they'll play all three together live!! My fav is the 3rd part

Has to be MK Ultra for me which is just totally brilliant, Resistance is a real grower, I love the Citizen Erased bit at the beginning and end.

I agree about Overture its definitely the best part of Exogenesis, it's haunting and atmospheric a great piece of music.

I always find it very tough to pick 'a favourite', especially on this album - they all compliment each other so well.

Overture of course, is wonderfully atmopsheric and brings me to tears everytime I hear it. Although I also love 'Undisclosed Desires'... but that might be after hearing it live and falling in love with it on the spot!

Resistance, MK ULTRA, I Belong to You, Overture, are all my favorites, but Cross Pollination gets the edge for the epic piano intro/outro

Adore:

Resistance

Unnatural Selection

MK Ultra

Undisclosed Desires

I Belong To You

Lurve:

USoE

Uprising

Like:

Guiding Light

This.