ah if that was 4 September you were well past the cut off date all ltd edition box sets were sold out around 16/8 certainly by 18th - sorry

I ordered on August 16th but my order number is way over 5000, but my email says Limited Edition Deluxe Box Set, so hopefully I'm in the clear

I ordered on August 16th but my order number is way over 5000, but my email says Limited Edition Deluxe Box Set, so hopefully I'm in the clear

you should be if your email says ltd edition - also don't think order number relates to box set number. Threads seem to start talking about sell outs on 18th

"Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you very much for pre-ordering ‘The Resistance’ through the official Muse website.

I am writing to inform you of a delivery update. A recent Royal Mail strike has created an unprecedented delivery backlog and as a result, whilst your order may have arrived without issue, there is some possibility of a delay. We would like to stress that all orders have been dispatched but this matter is now with Royal Mail. Please accept our apologies if this does apply to you.

Should you have any queries please e-mail us on shopsupport@muse.mu or alternatively call us on 0844 888 5150

Kindest Regards

The Emery mail order customer service team

On behalf of Muse"

5172. :)

I'm confused about these random ones above 5000 when the site has claimed there are only 5000 copies made, lol! Not that I'm questioning you, I just don't get what happened when they were manufacturing these? And the 8008 one is just lolz. That's gotta be the rarest one; it'd sell for a lorra mulah! *cough* eBay *cough* lol :p

"Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you very much for pre-ordering ‘The Resistance’ through the official Muse website.

I am writing to inform you of a delivery update. A recent Royal Mail strike has created an unprecedented delivery backlog and as a result, whilst your order may have arrived without issue, there is some possibility of a delay. We would like to stress that all orders have been dispatched but this matter is now with Royal Mail. Please accept our apologies if this does apply to you.

Should you have any queries please e-mail us on shopsupport@muse.mu or alternatively call us on 0844 888 5150

Kindest Regards

The Emery mail order customer service team

On behalf of Muse"

:fear:

DAMN YOU ROYAL MAIL AND YOUR FIENDISH WAYS!

woooo i got number 0097! :p

another thing i want to point out which has pissed me off and made my receiving of this not very pleasant at all...

I paid £60 of my hard earnt money for this, and what do i get? Some absolute pillock misshandled my box set, meaning the vinyl sleeves got bashed in at the top and the lid of the box has a little less damage of the same variety!.. but it isnt on the outer cardboard package, so it would have been done by someone when they were packing them to be dispatched!

Ive sent an email to the muse store support in the hope i can get the vinyl sleeves replaced, but i dont want to lose my 0097 case as surely that will make it more valuble in the future if i decide to sell it on? it being such a low number?

shoddyness:

Photo0273.thumb.jpg.331b8c20cb5934a7391006efb420ec8d.jpg

Photo0271.thumb.jpg.c2dbfd5915276095362dc874db70479e.jpg

I've got 3582 :D Haven't got a 5.1 stereo yet. I have however heard the extended intro to unnatrual selection. Any other gems I should be aware of?

oh wow! i'm 3580, gem (a mod here) got 3581 and now you're 3582! you're not in leeds are you?

woooo i got number 0097! :p

another thing i want to point out which has pissed me off and made my receiving of this not very pleasant at all...

I paid £60 of my hard earnt money for this, and what do i get? Some absolute pillock misshandled my box set, meaning the vinyl sleeves got bashed in at the top and the lid of the box has a little less damage of the same variety!.. but it isnt on the outer cardboard package, so it would have been done by someone when they were packing them to be dispatched!

Ive sent an email to the muse store support in the hope i can get the vinyl sleeves replaced, but i dont want to lose my 0097 case as surely that will make it more valuble in the future if i decide to sell it on? it being such a low number?

shoddyness:

That's shit about the damage but you do have the lowest number so far though!

Archived