Just to clarify before I let rip at the shop, this is the 5.1 disc which is only included in the limited edition box set??

3919202593_1aa63b022d.jpg

3919988422_0767ec79f0.jpg

If so, then I definitely have a valid complaint:mad:

I know there's an email address for the shop but does anyone know if they can be contacted by telephone? I'd far rather speak to someone than send emails back and forth because I just know they're going to try and tell me I haven't got the limited edition set.

They aren't stuck on by hand, they go on a conveyor belt and an applicator sticks them on once they go past the sensor (I work with them, sad I know). It must have jumped the sensor and it hasn't applied it.

I don't agree with 'letting rip at the shop' they're doing they're job and they won't know the product 100% like we do (because we're die hard) :LOL:

I don't agree with 'letting rip at the shop' they're doing they're job and they won't know the product 100% like we do (because we're die hard) :LOL:

Ringing to complain isn't 'letting rip'. Pip has a legitimate complaint, but they've out and out called her a liar instead of seeing what they can do about it. That is shit and, it that situation, they deserve to fee her wrath. :mad: If they don't know the product as well as we do, they should not call her a liar, but should say that they will take her details and go and investigate, and they will return to her within x hours / days with a response.

THAT is customer service, not calling the person on the phone a liar and refusing to help at all. That's called being rude and obstructive, and I would suggest that she isn't actually that suited to a customer service role.

gem and paul_nicko thanks for the pics

hope mine is like yours different no. obviously or that would weird

Its the only reason I bought it was the exclusive edition limited no. ed

hooked since the dvd edition of absolution its was epic rounded the album off

muse are a religion

yeah that's the photo i got to.. humm maybe i dreamt that there were different ones.

i'm sorry to here about this sticker shit :( i can't believe they're saying non have stickers on, they couldn't be more wrong.

I've got the same print as well.

Thanks Gem, much appreciated xx

Please can people post pics of their boxes with their numbered stickers here so I have proof I'm not lying about the existence of said stickers?:(

Pip if you want a picture of my sticker I can take one when I get home :happy:

how have I managed to get number 5131 when it's part of the 5000 ltd edition ones? I'm confused :( haven't seen anyone with 1XXX though, they wouldn't leave out the whole 1000-1999 and go up to 6000 would they? Odd :$

Christ...do you reckon they had Seetickets' help at doing this? It seems as well organised as the Tinmuff ticket semi-fiasco! :mad:

how have I managed to get number 5131 when it's part of the 5000 ltd edition ones? I'm confused :( haven't seen anyone with 1XXX though, they wouldn't leave out the whole 1000-1999 and go up to 6000 would they? Odd :$

Seriously? :stunned:

Some guy posted earlier something about 8000s but I just thought he was taking the piss.

Not only did I not get the sticker, I didn't get the 5.1 dvd either. My wife rang up and ordered it for me as a surprise present and now the Muse online shop are being arsey. Really gutted I didn't get the 5.1 mix ( I went and bought a subwoofer specially for the occasion!) can anyone help? If the people at muse online will take mine back can anyone point me in the direction of someone who will sell me the version with the 5.1disc? I know I kind of sound like I'm begging and well thats because I am.......

They aren't stuck on by hand, they go on a conveyor belt and an applicator sticks them on once they go past the sensor (I work with them, sad I know). It must have jumped the sensor and it hasn't applied it.

But the manager said 'I know none of the boxes have numbered stickers on them because I helped pack them'! So in short they don't believe me!

I was prepared to be calm on the phone, indeed I WAS calm, until the above statement was made. In addition to that the woman I spoke to refused to let me speak to her manager even though she was there!

It's bloody disgraceful.

I'll try my best to help you get it sorted!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3495/3919314229_7765d5ddfb.jpg

Many thanks Gem, I'll include that in my email which I'll send a copy of to Sam via PM.

Not only did I not get the sticker, I didn't get the 5.1 dvd either. My wife rang up and ordered it for me as a surprise present and now the Muse online shop are being arsey. Really gutted I didn't get the 5.1 mix ( I went and bought a subwoofer specially for the occasion!) can anyone help? If the people at muse online will take mine back can anyone point me in the direction of someone who will sell me the version with the 5.1disc? I know I kind of sound like I'm begging and well thats because I am.......

It seems you've just ordered the Delux Edition and not the Limited Edition. They're esentially the same thing but the limited has the 5.1 disk and a number. Delux does not.

I highly doubt you'll find anyone on the board willing to sell you their 5.1 disk... I think you might have to try Ebay but it might mean a full new set and a lot of money.

But the manager said 'I know none of the boxes have numbered stickers on them because I helped pack them'! So in short they don't believe me!

I was prepared to be calm on the phone, indeed I WAS calm, until the above statement was made. In addition to that the woman I spoke to refused to let me speak to her manager even though she was there!

It's bloody disgraceful.

Many thanks Gem, I'll include that in my email which I'll send a copy of to Sam via PM.

It's a joke they're calling you a liar. Let me know via PM if Sam gets back to you at all... Some of the mods speak to her all the time, so I'll ask someone to mention it to her if only to see if she knows anything about it all.

Mine's 4688! :D

It's sooooooooooooo awesome! I effing love it! Best box set I've ever owned! :happy: I don't know where to begin! I wana listen to everything at once! I'll prob start with the 5.1 CD :D!! I've been listening to just my CD version, then I'll move onto CD+DVD and then move onto the box set stuff hehe!

Ahh I'll stop spaffing and carry on listening to Muse on BBC 6! ;)

Hey Gem thanks for that. Sadly my wife definitely ordered the ltd box with the 5.1 disc, it just wasn't what was delivered to me. :(

God, it was defo the limited and not the delux? Still got the email proof?

How have the shop managed to fuck this up so much :facepalm:

Ok, I ordered it on the 12th of August..

Here are the contents, including the 5.1 surround sound disc.

3919085703_e08c7935fd.jpg

On the back of the box it clearly states it's the limited edition box set.

3919910638_1e37dab3ab.jpg

And there is clearly no sticker.

3919908446_c2a78d7e8e.jpg

Please someone tell me I'm looking in the wrong place and that the sticker is somewhere inside the box:(

Thats the same as mine but i'm missing the 5.1 Audio and the sticker,plus i pulled the top off the usb and the whole insides came out and on my art work print chris's face has a blob on it looks like a printing error.

Anyone confirm the artwork as i might take it all back :(

Thats the same as mine but i'm missing the 5.1 Audio and the sticker,plus i pulled the top off the usb and the whole insides came out and on my art work print chris's face has a blob on it looks like a printing error.

Yeah, all the boxsets say limited edition even if they're just the delux. You'll notice that was with the limited, the box doesn;t say it includes the 5.1.

The artwork is meant to look like that!

I have the blob on Chris' face too - I think it's done on purpose for the distressed look the print has.

If you still have the email that says ltd edition box pre-order then I would contact them.

Yeah, all the boxsets say limited edition even if they're just the delux. You'll notice that was with the limited, the box doesn;t say it includes the 5.1.

The artwork is meant to look like that!

So Pip got given the Limited Edition contents, but only the deluxe box? That's pretty stupid of the shop.

So Pip got given the Limited Edition contents, but only the deluxe box? That's pretty stupid of the shop.

All of the boxes are the same...the differentiating features are the numbered sticker and the 5.1 audio DVD. Or, in Pip's case, the 5.1 DVD but no sticker. :mad:

The boxes are identical. The only difference is you get a sticker on the box if it's limited. Then the 5.1 disk is put behind the cd/dvd in the same slot.

The sticker has just been missed off Pip's box.

Archived