lol, what so how are they meant to know what sticker to send out? it's unfortunately bizarre.

also...

whoever got number 8008? did you also get the 5.1? i was sure it was limted to 6000?

Finally...

didn't i read that there are 4 different art prints and you get one chosen randomly. :S

lol, what so how are they meant to know what sticker to send out? it's unfortunately bizarre.

also...

whoever got number 8008? did you also get the 5.1? i was sure it was limted to 6000?

Finally...

didn't i read that there are 4 different art prints and you get one chosen randomly. :S

Not sure how they'll know, but (not that we bought them to sell) it is not worth as much without the sticker, so they'll have to do SOMETHING about it. Hopefully, anyway.

It was limited to 5,000, so not sure how they got 8008. Maybe they're confused!

Different art prints? Ooohhh...will have the check the bloke's out and see if his is different to mine or not.

Just in the mail... anyone in the NL received it yet?

--------------------

Thank you very much for pre-ordering ‘The Resistance’ through the official Muse website.

I am writing to inform you of a delivery update. A recent Royal Mail strike has created an unprecedented delivery backlog and as a result, whilst your order may have arrived without issue, there is some possibility of a delay. We would like to stress that all orders have been dispatched but this matter is now with Royal Mail. Please accept our apologies if this does apply to you.

Should you have any queries please e-mail us on shopsupport@muse.mu or alternatively call us on 0844 888 5150

Kindest Regards

The Emery mail order customer service team

On behalf of Muse

Nope, didn't receive my boxset yet. Didn't get the email, either. The status of my order is still set to: 'Payment received'.

Not sure how they'll know, but (not that we bought them to sell) it is not worth as much without the sticker, so they'll have to do SOMETHING about it. Hopefully, anyway.

It was limited to 5,000, so not sure how they got 8008. Maybe they're confused!

Different art prints? Ooohhh...will have the check the bloke's out and see if his is different to mine or not.

Different art prints... Now that I know that I want them all :supersad:

Which one do you have Nic?

That is it. I am fucking fuming now.

I have just been informed by the stupid bitch that NONE of the box sets have numbered stickers on them and that her manager can back that up because she helped pack them.

So now what?

Kev?? Are you able to help me out please? I've just pretty much been called a liar by the Muse shop staff.

And there is clearly no sticker.

3919908446_c2a78d7e8e.jpg

Please someone tell me I'm looking in the wrong place and that the sticker is somewhere inside the box:(

That is the limited edition yes, as you have the 5.1 audio dvd in it!

Alas, you're right, the sticker should be there.

I'd get in touch with the shop and show them that photo... :(

I have just been informed by the stupid bitch that NONE of the box sets have numbered stickers on them and that her manager can back that up because she helped pack them.

So now what?

Kev?? Are you able to help me out please? I've just pretty much been called a liar by the Muse shop staff.

:facepalm: Flippin customer service...

Does she want a copy of this thread maybe :rolleyes: Yeah speak to one of the mods.

Thanks Gem but I've just been told quite categorically by the shop staff that nobody has received a box set with a sticker on it so alas, sending them the photos isn't going to help:(

She just called the shop and was told that none of the limited edition boxes have a sticker... Do you know anybody who could help? :(

Different art prints... Now that I know that I want them all :supersad:

Which one do you have Nic?

I have one where in the bottom right Matt is half-sitting and the others are standing to the left / rear of him, and in the bottom left is a shadowy version of the 'walking' image (AKA the Take That album cover pose :LOL:). The top is all clouds. Do you have the same?

So now what?

That's absolute bollocks, as we all have a different numbered sticker on ours. I'd now write to complain. :mad::mad::mad:

Thanks Gem but I've just been told quite categorically by the shop staff that nobody has received a box set with a sticker on it so alas, sending them the photos isn't going to help:(

That's utter bollocks, we all bloody have one!

That's the point of it being 5000 limited copies. URGH.

Send an email to shopsupport@muse.mu showing photos of peoples numbers... As well as your own emails and lack of sticker on yours.

If you can't get anything that way, then I suggest you email the Muse management... Sam might be of some help for you... I'll have a word with Niall when he gets home tonight on your behalf and see if we can do anything x

I have one where in the bottom right Matt is half-sitting and the others are standing to the left / rear of him, and in the bottom left is a shadowy version of the 'walking' image (AKA the Take That album cover pose :LOL:). The top is all clouds. Do you have the same?

That's absolute bollocks, as we all have a different numbered sticker on ours. I'd now write to complain. :mad::mad::mad:

yeah that's the photo i got to.. humm maybe i dreamt that there were different ones.

i'm sorry to here about this sticker shit :( i can't believe they're saying non have stickers on, they couldn't be more wrong.

That's utter bollocks, we all bloody have one!

That's the point of it being 5000 limited copies. URGH.

Send an email to shopsupport@muse.mu showing photos of peoples numbers... As well as your own emails and lack of sticker on yours.

If you can't get anything that way, then I suggest you email the Muse management... Sam might be of some help for you... I'll have a word with Niall when he gets home tonight on your behalf and see if we can do anything x

Thanks Gem, much appreciated xx

Please can people post pics of their boxes with their numbered stickers here so I have proof I'm not lying about the existence of said stickers?:(

Oh and to top it off the woman wouldn't let me speak to this manager who says there are no numbered boxes because she was 'just walking out of the door'. Yeah right.

So I'm fucked basically.

That is disgraceful, shocking customer 'service'...both the woman and the manager need sacking, as I'd have come straight back through the door to help you if that was me.

And as I said in my text, PM Sam Sparrow, she's usually really good at sorting problems out...not sure how they can sort this one, but I'm pretty sure she'll have a good go for you.

Archived