I'm pleased NME didn't rate the album, I thought they would have given it 11/10 purely because its NME and they're tossers.

they gave it a 6 and said some of the songs were terrible. i binned it in disgust.

i have no time for a 'magazine' which thinks Oasis were the best band in the world and that everything they did was pure gold.

My box set has arrived and I am bitterly disappointed:(

I ordered this (copied and pasted from my order history)..

....and it ISN'T a Ltd Ed box set because there's no fucking silver sticker with a number on the back of the box! I know I ordered it before some of you guys who HAVE received the Ltd Ed version too!

Royally pissed off now:mad:

Hi I really feel for you

Am still waiting on my ltd ed boxset now (it had the dvd when I purchased too hope its a numbered thats why I forked out 60quid

how do you phone muse.mu/shop they aint answerinf email or could take a day dont know just want some info waiting in all day aint good

My box set has arrived and I am bitterly disappointed:(

I ordered this (copied and pasted from my order history)..

....and it ISN'T a Ltd Ed box set because there's no fucking silver sticker with a number on the back of the box! I know I ordered it before some of you guys who HAVE received the Ltd Ed version too!

Royally pissed off now:mad:

What about the Surround Sound DVD? Was that in there? (behind the CD+DVD) :eek:

Ok, I ordered it on the 12th of August..

12/08/2009 1 x The Resistance:Ltd Ed Box Set @ 59.99 GBP

Here are the contents, including the 5.1 surround sound disc.

3919085703_e08c7935fd.jpg

On the back of the box it clearly states it's the limited edition box set.

3919910638_1e37dab3ab.jpg

And there is clearly no sticker.

3919908446_c2a78d7e8e.jpg

Please someone tell me I'm looking in the wrong place and that the sticker is somewhere inside the box:(

My number is 4219. I thought when you ordered the box set is said that it didn't include the 5.1 disc? I haven't actually opened mine yet, waiting until I get home in case someone dents it on the Tube...

Do you mean that because mine DOES contain the 5.1 disc that means it isn't limited edition box set??

If you look at ordering the box set now, it says that it's a 'deluxe' box set, not that it's a ltd edition and it also clearly states that the box does not include the 5.1 disc. When I ordered my box set, which was on the first day it was put up on the website, I'm sure it still said that the box set did not include the 5.1 disc. So I don't know...

If you look at ordering the box set now, it says that it's a 'deluxe' box set, not that it's a ltd edition and it also clearly states that the box does not include the 5.1 disc. When I ordered my box set, which was on the first day it was put up on the website, I'm sure it still said that the box set did not include the 5.1 disc. So I don't know...

Well on the back of my box it's described as being the limited edition set and it does contain the 5.1 disc so I don't know either:stunned:

No sign of mine either :( I got the dispatched notice last Wednesday. It's obviously walking here by itself. I'm only getting the download version organised at the moment as it wasn't available this morning before I went to work and what with the dentist and school pick up I've only just got on line and started the download. I ordered it because I had the feeling that the box set wouldn't make it on the promised day. This has not been a good day so far:'(

Ok, I ordered it on the 12th of August..

Here are the contents, including the 5.1 surround sound disc.

3919085703_e08c7935fd.jpg

On the back of the box it clearly states it's the limited edition box set.

3919910638_1e37dab3ab.jpg

And there is clearly no sticker.

3919908446_c2a78d7e8e.jpg

Please someone tell me I'm looking in the wrong place and that the sticker is somewhere inside the box:(

I have the same box as you (ordered the limited edition) but mine has a silver sticker at the back (bottom left corner) that says 4532...

Looks like they forgot the sticker on yours :erm:

I have the same box as you (ordered the limited edition) but mine has a silver sticker at the back (bottom left corner) that says 4532...

Looks like they forgot the sticker on yours :erm:

Just to clarify before I let rip at the shop, this is the 5.1 disc which is only included in the limited edition box set??

3919202593_1aa63b022d.jpg

3919988422_0767ec79f0.jpg

If so, then I definitely have a valid complaint:mad:

I know there's an email address for the shop but does anyone know if they can be contacted by telephone? I'd far rather speak to someone than send emails back and forth because I just know they're going to try and tell me I haven't got the limited edition set.

Just in the mail... anyone in the NL received it yet?

--------------------

Thank you very much for pre-ordering ‘The Resistance’ through the official Muse website.

I am writing to inform you of a delivery update. A recent Royal Mail strike has created an unprecedented delivery backlog and as a result, whilst your order may have arrived without issue, there is some possibility of a delay. We would like to stress that all orders have been dispatched but this matter is now with Royal Mail. Please accept our apologies if this does apply to you.

Should you have any queries please e-mail us on shopsupport@muse.mu or alternatively call us on 0844 888 5150

Kindest Regards

The Emery mail order customer service team

On behalf of Muse

Just to clarify before I let rip at the shop, this is the 5.1 disc which is only included in the limited edition box set??

I know there's an email address for the shop but does anyone know if they can be contacted by telephone? I'd far rather speak to someone than send emails back and forth because I just know they're going to try and tell me I haven't got the limited edition set.

Right...you DEFINITELY have the limited edition version, as you've the 5.1 disc. But you ARE lacking your sticker, which denotes it as being one of the 5,000. You need to get them to send you your sticker! Their number is 0844 888 5150.

Yep that the 5.1 DVD that you only get with the Limited Edition box (I have the exact same) - sorry I haven't got a number... Maybe speak to one of the mods for help :erm:

Archived