Waited for Mr Postman all day tuesday ,gave up about 2ish. Then when my partner came round he said "Oh I forgot to bring your parcel that came today!!" Thats when the penny dropped.....when I pre-ordered it I gave his address as I had just sold my house. Doh!!!:rolleyes:

Mine got canceled the wankers, i payed 120 dollars and had been looking forward to it for weeks to be told it was canceled, the email came through on monday (the 14th) (on my mum's email address) after i received an email that confirmed the discs had been sent out (the 11th) for the second time, seeing the letter confirming the discs had been sent i did not bother to check my mum's email..

I'm so pissed of right now.

I am going to complain so much.

They will feel my wrath.

This also happened to my friend.

ARGHHHHHHHH, that's my raging done now to complain.

Mine got canceled the wankers, i payed 120 dollars and had been looking forward to it for weeks to be told it was canceled, the email came through on monday (the 14th) (on my mum's email address) after i received an email that confirmed the discs had been sent out (the 11th) for the second time, seeing the letter confirming the discs had been sent i did not bother to check my mum's email..

I'm so pissed of right now.

I am going to complain so much.

They will feel my wrath.

This also happened to my friend.

ARGHHHHHHHH, that's my raging done now to complain.

i dont get it, why was it cancelled??

i dont get it, why was it cancelled??

Apparently there was a computer error in the stock, i get the refund but I'm still amazingly pissed off, this was the one thing i was looking forward to getting before my exams start *sulk* and now are pretty much impossible to find. Still doesn't explain why only on the 14th I was sent an email.

Apparently there was a computer error in the stock, i get the refund but I'm still amazingly pissed off, this was the one thing i was looking forward to getting before my exams start *sulk* and now are pretty much impossible to find. Still doesn't explain why only on the 14th I was sent an email.

Have you called the customer services about this??

But i highly doubt they'll give you the limited edition one.. maybe the deluxe, without the 5.1 disc, :(

Ring up speak to the supervisor ask for her email and send her the pics while your on the phone :)

My faith has been restored! Not in the shop mind you, just human nature in general!

I emailed Sam Sparrow a couple of days ago and she has come up with this solution..

How you ended up without a sticker seems to be a bit of a mystery. We haven't had any other reports of this issue so I'm afraid you must have been very unlucky. Is it possible that the sticker was on the outside of the cellophane? Not ideal I know, but I have heard reports that some of them may have been incorrectly packaged in this way.

Either way, I think I have a plan for sorting out your issue. We have a small allocation of ltd edition box sets in our office. If you send us yours, I'll send you one of ours. How's that?

Cheers,

Sam

I've gladly accepted Sam's offer so hope to have the situation resolved soon!

still? have you rung management/DHL. That really sucks

I emailed support for a tracking number and got a response this morning.

We can confirm that your order was dispatched from our warehouse on 11/09/09 and will be delivered to you as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a tracking number for this order.

So i really have no idea what i can do now :$:$

Archived