I'll give you my number as soon as Royal mail stop their strike :mad::mad::mad: I do think I'll be the last to receive mine !

DHL are delivering them.

I called the Muse store and asked for my DHL tracking number then proceed from there :D

Although I was told it was despatched Monday and I would get it today, but got it yesterday...

I wonder why mine is taking so song seeing I'm only a few miles away like :$

Oh, thank God! Someone else in Ireland who hasn't got their one yet! I was fretting mine had been lost or pinched, or something (if you saw where I was living, you would understand why thievery is a concern). Turns out it just hasn't been delivered yet. Though I contacted the shop, and they said it was sent on Friday. It doesn't take that long to cross the Irish Sea, you know!

So, what's with the lack of numbers in the 1000s? Seems like there's been some sort of misprint stuff going on - someone accidentally pressed 5000 instead of 1000 in the programming machine thingy causing 'faulty' batches? lol. We need an explanation... especially for the 8008 one! (Btw is there a pic of that one anywhere?)

hi my number is 0925

I waited for this all day yesterday, was a work today when it arrived, I knew it arrived excited on returning home to find out if it was ok and was one of the numbered which I paid for:rolleyes:

I cautiously opened the packaging to reveal a sleek jet black box, it had a number!.

I noticed almost imediatly whilst opening that the top right near corner looked strange was it an imperfection perhaps. I lifted the lid the first LP stared back lifting it I noticed like another user that almost central top was worn down frayed fibers, the second LP was WORSE RIPPED WORN edge!! I was so annoyed but looked further at the print, the usb and lifted the lip to reveal the cd/dvd edition and the coveted 5.1 below i was happy but with a massive thorn in my side, the front imperfection is an impact point that shook the sharp lps to rip or wear into the sleeves

please find pics below, please advise too

935766062_damagetomuseltdedtionboxset.thumb.jpg.81869dd4aafbeb5a6599332e83450c11.jpg

hi my number is 0925

I waited for this all day yesterday, was a work today when it arrived, I knew it arrived excited on returning home to find out if it was ok and was one of the numbered which I paid for:rolleyes:

I cautiously opened the packaging to reveal a sleek jet black box, it had a number!.

I noticed almost imediatly whilst opening that the top right near corner looked strange was it an imperfection perhaps. I lifted the lid the first LP stared back lifting it I noticed like another user that almost central top was worn down frayed fibers, the second LP was WORSE RIPPED WORN edge!! I was so annoyed but looked further at the print, the usb and lifted the lip to reveal the cd/dvd edition and the coveted 5.1 below i was happy but with a massive thorn in my side, the front imperfection is an impact point that shook the sharp lps to rip or wear into the sleeves

please find pics below, please advise too

Aww that's a real shame. :(

Archived