Is it just me, or am I the only person sad enough to not want to open theirs?!

It came via DHL early yesterday morning whilst I was at work - luckily they dropped it with my neighbours. when i opened the box it was just soo shiny and new that I made my fiancee pop to sainsburys and buy me the cd/dvd just to keep it sealed :$.

Ok, I ordered it on the 12th of August..

Here are the contents, including the 5.1 surround sound disc.

3919085703_e08c7935fd.jpg

On the back of the box it clearly states it's the limited edition box set.

3919910638_1e37dab3ab.jpg

And there is clearly no sticker.

3919908446_c2a78d7e8e.jpg

Please someone tell me I'm looking in the wrong place and that the sticker is somewhere inside the box:(

Now that is bloody bizzare, but could end up being worth more money, due to an error

Maybe today for N.I.?

Glad I didn't book the day off work - nearly tempted to go and buy the standard version at tesco.

got the delivery update email:

"recent Royal Mail strike has created an unprecedented delivery backlog"

Mine arrived today in good old Belfast:D. Number 3599. I hope yours did too. I got the Royal Mail email, but mine was delivered by DHL. Thankfully my husband was working last night and so was at home sleeping when the delivery came.:)

I read through the rest of this thread and stumbled across the (frankly atrocious) treatment of Pip regarding her limited box set. I have since taken a little picture of my box in case more proof is needed that limited boxes came with stickers.

Sticker.jpg

EDIT: I can also take a picture of the contents of my box if required, to match up with the picture of the sticker.

Aaaaargh, Royal Fail:mad: I want it nooooooowwww :supersad:. I told my mum to stick a piece of paper on the door for the postman to know where she is when he arrives with "my pwrecious, my pwrecious", but it has still not arrived, hope it's there until Friday otherwise I will have to wait another week or force my mum to bring me the bloody box or i'll go completely crazy *dies of fury*

I read through the rest of this thread and stumbled across the (frankly atrocious) treatment of Pip regarding her limited box set. I have since taken a little picture of my box in case more proof is needed that limited boxes came with stickers.

Sticker.jpg

EDIT: I can also take a picture of the contents of my box if required, to match up with the picture of the sticker.

Many thanks for that!

Mine just arrived (at last). Number 3297.

Pip, have you had any luck with sorting out your missing sticker yet? I'll post up a picture of my box with sticker if you need more

I haven't had replies to the email sent to the Muse shop and Muse management as yet:(

Archived