woooo i got number 0097! :p

Ive sent an email to the muse store support in the hope i can get the vinyl sleeves replaced, but i dont want to lose my 0097 case as surely that will make it more valuble in the future if i decide to sell it on? it being such a low number?

shoddyness:

Woah I'll be seriously pissed if mine turns up in that condition! Where are you located, it seems the numbers are done by location, I must know!

Woah I'll be seriously pissed if mine turns up in that condition! Where are you located, it seems the numbers are done by location, I must know!

Monmouth haha in south WAAAYELSSSS

but im not actually welsh so its okay :p

I cant see it being done by location really? how would the system work?

I like to think that it is done in order of when you ordered it :happy: cos i was WELL FASTT!

Because of fucking lazy Warner Japan, my limited box set delay for a week!

They explain like this, 'due to special circumstances of production in foriegn country.'

I think it never takes so long time to product only 5,000 copies! Are you making them in Antarctica? Liar! :mad:

Anyway, I'll post my number a week later.

0589 for me

DHL kindly left it in the Garage awaiting my return. I think I'll keep it sealed for now :)

So to be clear, all the limited edition box sets with numbers have the 5.1 disk even though the box doesn't say so. Is that right?

Correct!

I was just feeling extra Musey so ive gone on eBay and sent a question to someone selling a boxset who says it limited edition to check if it has a sticker

If it does its mine tomorrow :D

I looked at the list of peoples numbers and i wanted in :(:LOL:

I'd be a bit suspect of the boxsets on Ebay at the moment as they're selling them cheaper that what they would have paid to get them off the website :confused:

They look like deluxe ones though. No mention of 5.1 dvd or the sticker.

I'd be a bit suspect of the boxsets on Ebay at the moment as they're selling them cheaper that what they would have paid to get them off the website :confused:

They look like deluxe ones though. No mention of 5.1 dvd or the sticker.

Yeah i noticed that about the 5.1 DVD, not sure if most sellers would know the significance of the sticker which is why I asked

And the one im looking at has something like 30000 postive feedback so im not too worried about scamming but i will be careful :)

Yeah i noticed that about the 5.1 DVD, not sure if most sellers would know the significance of the sticker which is why I asked

And the one im looking at has something like 30000 postive feedback so im not too worried about scamming but i will be careful :)

i think you just need to be careful about terminology, as even though there is a limited edition and a deluxe box set, the deluxe box set is still a limited edition, so it could be described as limited edition and yet stil be the deluxe one but not a lie. confusing huh?

i think you just need to be careful about terminology, as even though there is a limited edition and a deluxe box set, the deluxe box set is still a limited edition, so it could be described as limited edition and yet stil be the deluxe one but not a lie. confusing huh?

Oooo ok i didnt know that :unsure:

Its not particularly confusing

limited edition is one of the 'limited 5000 worldwide releases as advertised at the begining

the deluxe is basically the same except is not quite as exclusive as one of the 5000 and seemed to appear or remain after the 5000 sold out

plus this limited 5000 deluxe boxset (I guess thats where the confusion arises) has a 5.1 surround mix audio dvd in the box

for 60quid for both they should have released only one 'There can be only one'

hard earned cash went on this ltd ed boxset

4708 :D and my sister's is 4732. They came in separate packages this morning, and one of the packages was addressed to #5 (i live at #4) and it had the postcode of the next suburb? i thought the addresses would be automatically generated from the order. the courier was nice and believed me that they were actually both for me!

just watched the dvd. the guys looked like they had a lot of fun making the album. damn this is an awesome package! ;)

No sign of mine either :( I got the dispatched notice last Wednesday. It's obviously walking here by itself. I'm only getting the download version organised at the moment as it wasn't available this morning before I went to work and what with the dentist and school pick up I've only just got on line and started the download. I ordered it because I had the feeling that the box set wouldn't make it on the promised day. This has not been a good day so far:'(

Maybe today for N.I.?

Glad I didn't book the day off work - nearly tempted to go and buy the standard version at tesco.

got the delivery update email:

"recent Royal Mail strike has created an unprecedented delivery backlog"

Archived