Resistance forum skin?

Hopix

:LOL:

Could have at least centered it like the rest of the site. Pfft.

does it look shit on your res? i was a bit torn on how to do it, it looked kinda rubbish with the image centred ala: http://muse.mu/shop/ unless you had a wide res so i did it left to get the most out of the image but knew if people viewed it at over 1650 px wide it might start getting crappy

does it look shit on your res? i was a bit torn on how to do it, it looked kinda rubbish with the image centred ala: http://muse.mu/shop/ unless you had a wide res so i did it left to get the most out of the image but knew if people viewed it at over 1650 px wide it might start getting crappy

Looks strange, would be good if there was a halftone background on repeat and the hexagon shite was background of a wrapper div but then I'm guessing that's hacking at the template too much to be worth the effort. Admittedly it's no biggy since I don't use it but just seems weird that it's different from the site.

I much preferred my hexagonal idea. I feel very let down. :(

Same. I think Kev's cheating us out of a real admin unless we get a new skin every week :(

Looks strange, would be good if there was a halftone background on repeat and the hexagon shite was background of a wrapper div but then I'm guessing that's hacking at the template too much to be worth the effort. Admittedly it's no biggy since I don't use it but just seems weird that it's different from the site.

Same. I think Kev's cheating us out of a real admin unless we get a new skin every week :(

yeah i agree it'd be far better as two, didn't have any notice though so no time to even think about hacking. probably not worth the effort, need to check it out on my big screen to see how bad it gets though.

Archived