pima

http://m.readwriteweb.com/archives/which_music_artist_rules_social_media.php

why Muse is number 1 in social media?

"there are are a few artists like them (MGMT, Arctic Monkeys, Radiohead) who are at the top of our popularity charts while not getting the press of Bruno Mars or Lady GaGa."

He speculated that "maybe the demographics are different, or maybe bands like Radiohead and Muse have more cross over appeal?"

"Because we focus on what people are listening to and talking about, and ignore mainsteam press, maybe we are getting a measure of dedicated music fans than the general populace."

That seems a likely explanation, that bands like Muse and Radiohead have a large number of dedicated fans who talk about them regularly - not just when they release a new album or do something newsworthy.

awww <3

dakle, sutra je grammy, nadam se da ste svi sretni, ja sam se već logirala na CBS neki dan i nadam se da budem mogla normalno gledati :D

a kaj se tiče samog nastupa, radi se o pjesmi Uprising, iiiiii jedno iznenađenje, a to su plesači :) :)

i mnogi se pitaju dal odabir pjesme ima veze sa egiptom, sad dal samo zbog pjesme ili i zbog izvedbe, to ćemo vidjeti :)

• 3 weeks later...

Muse have said they are likely to play some songs from their 'Origin Of Symmetry' album for the "last time" at this year's Reading And Leeds Festivals.

The band were speaking in the new issue of NME, on UK newsstands tomorrow (March 23) or available digitally. They are joining My Chemical Romance in headlining the August events, while The Strokes and Pulp will play co-headline slots.

Frontman Matt Bellamy said that the band want to mark the 10-year anniversary of 'Origin Of Symmetry''s release in some way at the shows.

"It's probably the last time some of these songs will ever be played live again," he said of the 2001 album. He explained that the shows would see the band "drawing a line under one phase of our career".

He added: "It was on the second album ['Origin...'] that things really started happening for the band, and when we focused on the live side of things much more. So it'll be like coming full circle: we've gone off on one a little bit, and now it feels like the right time to pull it back and remind ourselves of what we were doing 10 years ago."

daaaj,. neću da su neke stvari zadnji put svirane!!!

možda je mislio posljednji put će odsvirati one koje ionako više ne sviraju (Darkshines, Space Dementia, Megalomania...) pa bolje i tako nego nikako :D

ps. kamo su nestali svi iz topica? :stunned:

a na fejsu sad komuniciramo svi, moramo se odučiti od toga :)

i bajdvej zakaj nam je sa grupe muse croatia na fejsu nestala diskografija, to od kad je "novi" fejs, daj nooo, koji šit