What Is Your Favourite Muse Album?  

1,471 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favourite Muse Album?

BHAR disappointed me. It has a couple of my favourite Muse tracks on it but as an album it's just a bit "meh" for me. Full of too many ideas that don't seem to go in the direction they were aiming for. I find I skip the majority of that album.

But what do I know? One of my favourite tracks is Hoodoo and lots of people hate that one :LOL:

So yeah BHAR is definitely my least favourite and I consider it their weakest.

BHAR disappointed me. It has a couple of my favourite Muse tracks on it but as an album it's just a bit "meh" for me. Full of too many ideas that don't seem to go in the direction they were aiming for. I find I skip the majority of that album.

But what do I know? One of my favourite tracks is Hoodoo and lots of people hate that one :LOL:

My favourites on BHaR are Hoodoo, City of Delusion and Take a Bow in that order.

The opening paragraph of my review of The Resistance sums up my feelings of BHaR really.

I totaly agree OoS if fantasic!

To be honest. BHAR was ruined when supermassive black hole was featured on twilight.

How does a song appearing in a film that you don't like in anyway harm the quality of the album from which it is taken from, let alone the song itself?

BHAR is definetly the weakest as an album for me, but sometimes I'm in a bit of a dilemma because my second favourite (MOTP) and tenth favourite (TAB) songs bar Resistance songs are on it, plus good tracks for me like KOC, COD and Hoodoo. Showbiz doesn't have any songs as good as MOTP and TAB imo, but the album is stronger as a whole imo.

1. Showbiz - Its their most raw album, i enjoy the prog rock style of music.

2. Oos - Great album, however i still enjoy showbiz more.

3. Absolution - Also a great album, more mellow than their first 2, kind of a step in a new direction

4. The Resistance - Exogenesis really does it for me, the rest of the album is good but not great.

5. BHAR - Still a good album, but for w/e reason i don't enjoy it as much as the others.

I'm convinced that Absolution will always come in on top for me... After listening to The Resistance though, I think I have a new second favorite. It would have been closer if it wasn't for Eurasia and Guiding Light. After that? I'd probably rank them as Black Holes, OOS, Showbiz, then Hullabaloo.

The Resistance was the first Muse album that I could sit through from start to finish without skipping any songs. Also, I truly enjoy every single track and don't have to force myself to like any song.

This automatically makes it my favourite Muse album.

The Resistance

Absolution

Origin of Symmetry

Black Holes and Revelations

Showbiz

Right now I've overplayed OoS so badly I don't really enjoy it anymore. Today it would easily rank below BH & R. It's kind of sad because I really love that album, but know all the tracks so well I just can't bother to listen to it.

Today my favourite album is TR, but it won't probably last forever. Abso will rise to be my favourite album again.

Though I voted for TR, because I really love it today. It's so fresh and new.

Origin of Symmetry(It just packs such a punch)

Absolution (mainly for tracks like blackout, FAWY and Ruled by secrecy)

The Resistance (the only reason it's behind absolution is guiding light)

Showbiz (its got a few tracks that I can't stand e.g.overdue hate this and I'll love you)

Black holes and Revelations (Too much filler, and production wise i'm not fond of it)

Archived