What Is Your Favourite Muse Album?  

1,471 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favourite Muse Album?

1. Origin Of Symmetry

2. Absolution

3. Black Holes & Revelations

4. The 2nd Law

5. Showbiz

6. The Resistance

3rd and 4th seem to be switching between each other all the time for me but I picked Black Holes as 3rd because its more cohesive.

1. Absolution

2. OOS

3. BH&R

4. T2L

5. The Resistance

6. Showbiz

Largely in agreement with you there, Museic.

Undoubtedly Showbiz has some great songs and it took me first into Museville, but taking albums as whole pieces of work, for songwriting, invention and boldly going, I prefer where they've been since.

But hey, they're all awesome IMHO!

1. Absolution

2. OOS

3. BH&R

4. T2L

5. The Resistance

6. Showbiz

Largely in agreement with you there, Museic.

Undoubtedly Showbiz has some great songs and it took me first into Museville, but taking albums as whole pieces of work, for songwriting, invention and boldly going, I prefer where they've been since.

But hey, they're all awesome IMHO!

The thing that strikes me about this band is the amount of songs I like. I really do like 95% of them. And the others I don't care for that much I guess. Rarely do I detest them. That means you, Overdue, what the fuck is wrong with you?

1. Black Holes & Revelations / The 2nd Law. Very hard to choose between these two albums because they are the only two in which I never skip any songs.

2. The Resistance.

3. Origin of Symmetry.

4. Absolution.

5. Showbiz. I tend to listen only the eight first songs.

I don't know anyone except Muse whose songs move me that much!

1. Black Holes & Revelations / The 2nd Law. Very hard to choose between these two albums because they are the only two in which I never skip any songs.

2. The Resistance.

3. Origin of Symmetry.

4. Absolution.

5. Showbiz. I tend to listen only the eight first songs.

I don't know anyone except Muse whose songs move me that much!

What do you skip on origin of symmetry ?

What do you skip on origin of symmetry ?

Megalomania

Dark Shines

Screenager

I like them and I sometimes listen to them too but I tend to listen to my favourite songs mainly, such as Bliss, Space Dementia, Plug-in Baby, Micro Cuts, Citizen Erased, Feeling good...

Megalomania

Dark Shines

Screenager

I like them and I sometimes listen to them too but I tend to listen to my favourite songs mainly, such as Bliss, Space Dementia, Plug-in Baby, Micro Cuts, Citizen Erased, Feeling good...

So when you listen to it, you'd rather it closed with feeling good than megalomania ?

There were a number of comments which I was surprised at, namely how many people dislike Absolution. So I thought this would be a good, albeit obvious thread to do.

At this time what do people think is the best Muse album and why?

I would advise not answering the poll until the "honeymoon period" has ended. However if you're confident you won't change your mind, feel free.

Also what's everyone's least favourite record?

Favourite: Absolution; I like the greater emphasis on chillout songs.

Least Favourite: Black Holes and Revelations; I don't like the production.

Origin of Symmetry and Absolution are on a parr. I love the heavy riffs in Absolution in most of the songs.

Black Holes and Revelations is my least favourite.

Archived