Unnatural Selection v New Born

Jimmyneutron

• 2 weeks later...

hm, very difficult.

love both oft them New Born because of the awsome solopart

Unnatural selection because of the slow middle part and the "o-o-ocean" :)

but in the end i would prefer Unnatural Selection because i love the live performance a bit more than New Born

Unnatural Selection. IMO riff is more better, powerful, and longer than that of New Born. New Born's middle is kinda stale and gets repetitive. Unnatural Selection though, has that sweet slow blues break. And also the ending riff, lol.

The irony though is that I like New Born better live than US, haha. New Born is still cool, just prefer Unnatural Selection. OH and who doesn't like the "O-O-OOOAAAAAACEAN" part? :D

• 3 weeks later...

New Born.

New Born's a better live track and Unnatural Selection's riff is imitates New Born's riff a bit too much.

But most of all I really hate, hate, HATE the fact they added another verse and chorus after the bridge in Unnatural Selection. Just sounds weird and dragged out. No idea why they did that.

New Born.

New Born's a better live track and Unnatural Selection's riff is imitates New Born's riff a bit too much.

But most of all I really hate, hate, HATE the fact they added another verse and chorus after the bridge in Unnatural Selection. Just sounds weird and dragged out. No idea why they did that.

I know why they did it. Because the verse and chorus is made of MOTHER-FUCKING WIN!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived