Unnatural Selection v New Born

Jimmyneutron

I've still abstained from listening to US, but the fact that it's being compared to New Born, which is pretty much my favorite Muse song, is enough to make me self-combust.

New Born is one of my favorite Muse songs, too (and my favorite to see performed live). You will be in for such a treat when you hear US, it's bloody amazing. :D

New Born is one of my favorite Muse songs, too (and my favorite to see performed live). You will be in for such a treat when you hear US, it's bloody amazing. :D

Yeah, I'm done abstaining. I love US! :D I've only had one listen so far. There is one bit that reminds me of New Born, but other than that I don't really see where they sound similar. It's much too early for me to say if I will love it as much as New Born. That song's hard to beat, for me.

unnatural selection.

for me no contest, ive always loved new born, but US is much more estatic and shifty, with so many GREAT riffs and sounds.

also the organ in the beginning pretty much took the cake.

along with the oceans and the metallica riff at the end.

It's a tie for me, New Born is just amazing live, while Unnatural Selection is ever changing and has such an awesome, heavier riff that's like a blend between Dead Star and New Born. after i first heard it on the radio (thank you Triple J), whenever i tried to remember how it sounded the only thing that came to my head was Dead Star.

Archived