Best Track on The Resistance

Jimmyneutron

Which is the best track on The Resistance?  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best track on The Resistance?

• Uprising
    • Resistance
    • Undisclosed Desires
    • United States of Eurasia
    • Guiding Light
    • Unnatural Selection
    • MK Ultra
    • I Belong to You
    • Exogenesis

Uprising is good, we all know that.

Resistance is like.. I wanted it to be a heavy song before I heard it. Now that I hear it, I just love it.

UD is one of the weakest tracks, :(

USoE is pretty fucking amazing, but its awesomeness is wearing.

Guiding Light is good, not my favourite though.

Unnatural Selection is New Born's child with Citizen Erased, with a bit of Grand Omega Bosses Assassin thrown in.

MK Ultra... Its good, just not what I expected. I wanted a harder rock song, but its still good. The end is like the RATM riffs at the end of songs.

IBtY is... Hilariously bad.

Exogenesis as a whole is amazing. I cried at the end :awesome:.

Favourite tracks:

1. Resistance

2. Unnatural Selection

3. Uprising

4. Exo

5. MK Ultra

6. USoE

7. Guiding Light

8. UD

9. IBtY

• 2 years later...
Undisclosed Desires is an amazing song, not so great live however on the album it was great but Overture is just really good, the exogenesis series is up there as one of my fav. Muse Songs

So...

really good>amazing?

Damn you Canadians and your weird language :(

MK still my favourite, then US. Suprised by the votes Resistance has due to the shite reaction it gets live.

The two times I've heard it live it got a fantastic reception. :confused:

Anyway, my favourite is still MK Ultra, unless you count Exogenesis as one piece and not three seperate tracks.

I really liked UD live. I saw it at a concert in late 2010, so maybe they'd finally figured out how to make it sound good? Matt put a lot more effort into singing it than in some of the other live vids I've seen...

I will admit that Overture did sound slightly better live, however.

But still, in terms of studio version, UD > Overture.

first thing: i don't care if you beat me, stab me hang me and throw me into a tub full of sulfiric acid, GL is an awesome song!! hehhh now i'm satisfied with myself. the other thing: exo is still the best song on the resistance. (spread, our coooodes to the staaars, you must rescue us all-remember that? thats some awesome shit:D)

Aww but which of the three Symphony's is the best? that's the question ;). Mine is, as my user name suggests, P1. But everyone is different.

Aww but which of the three Symphony's is the best? that's the question ;). Mine is, as my user name suggests, P1. But everyone is different.

well i pretty much listen to exogenesis as one song. but it definitely reaches its climax in cross-pollination (the part i "quoted"), so if i had to choose, i'd say part 2. (it doesnt matter though, butterflies and hurricanes owns it all:D)

my favorite has to go to US. starting with the organ and ending with that riff, the 7 minute song reminds more of a toned Oos muse. Also I didnt realize how many people liked exo. I've never been a huge exo fan for whatever reason. I actually like part 2 the best out of the 3 because i think the piano is quite good, but the rest are just above average for me.

Listening to TR for the first time in months.

It's a solid album, nout more, nout less. It only has one real clanger (Guiding Light) and the experimentation while scattered, is largely successful. The studio version of Undisclosed Desires is fantastic.

The album has been let down most by weak live performances though. Resistance and Guiding Light are pathetic live, and Undisclosed Desires only really worked in early 2010 when they played it a bit faster, otherwise it's just kills the momentum entirely (particularly having to switch to key-tar, stupid drums and silly podiums).

Uprising is monsterous and is, for me, the best all-round single release by Muse since Hysteria but I was surprised, in retrospect, by how little Warner pushed the album compared with BH&R. A sign of wavering label interest, perhaps?

• 3 years later...

Archived