Best Track on The Resistance

Jimmyneutron

Which is the best track on The Resistance?  

513 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best track on The Resistance?

• Uprising
    • Resistance
    • Undisclosed Desires
    • United States of Eurasia
    • Guiding Light
    • Unnatural Selection
    • MK Ultra
    • I Belong to You
    • Exogenesis

Well It screams quality and could surpass resistance, I don't thing the riff at the beginning is a guitar, I hear a authentic guitar in the background before the riff

It's a synth guitar and strings....but that's just my recollection of last night and I only heard it once through voices.

I Belong to You > Unnatural Selection > Resistance > MK Ultra > Exogenesis (2>1>3) > Uprising > Undisclosed Desires > United States of Eurasia > Guiding Light

Although I like Guiding Light quite a bit. So really, no bad song, I like them all a lot..just in that order..

Eh, I can't say yet. Xd Oh, how much would I love to hear all the songs. Gheez, I'm so excited about this album. Everyday I keep thinking about it. Never have I been so excited about music. Everything muse do is awesome. Still, we'll have to wait. Isn't it great though? Sure, it gets streamed tomorrow, but still, I can't wait.

:awesome:

At the minute, because it's likely to change several times within the next few hours;

Exogenesis (1>3>2) > Unnatural Selection > MK Ultra > I Belong To You > Resistance > United States of Eurasia > Undisclosed Desires > Guiding Light > Uprising

...and I love Uprising. :stunned:

Archived