dougwalters

Oh boy, I'm lost on this selection. It's more annoying than catchy. If they're trying to be funny, I don't get it. If it's about nostalgia, pick a better song! I'm old enough to remember this song on the radio and having it stuck in my head when I was 4 years old back in 1973. To me it's just cheesy and lame.

0/10, I hope it never gets played again. :(

what a suprise :LOL:.. i wonder who actually decided to cover it... maybe they've been at the shrooms again hahaa

Yeah, I was thinking they're yearly 'shroom-capade was in conjunction with the pony-dom business, but now we know that was for MTV. So yeah, probs was in relation to Popcorn. :LOL: Nutters....

Yeah, I was thinking they're yearly 'shroom-capade was in conjunction with the pony-dom business, but now we know that was for MTV. So yeah, probs was in relation to Popcorn. :LOL: Nutters....

just got the image of - ponydom shindigs with popcorn playing in the background - in my head..i LOLd :LOL:

I'm still not sure if it's Popcorn the cover or their b-side or something... I wasnt actually there so im expecting at least a video or something to know how it sounded like.

It's always amazing to see muse do covers that always appear awesome. Especially if we're talking about that old popcorn song, wow. I feel so weird cuz i have no idea what's it about =D i just know it was on the list.

Archived