So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?

• Best song on the album.
    • Er.. I mean it's okay. It may grow on me.
    • I can't wait to hear the rest of that guitar solo!!!
    • What the fuck @ 80s style production?
    • I hate it.

It's actually not that bad

I know but it's forgettable. Every other song on this album has a "face" as Muse put it - something to really remember by it.

The only thing I remember from this is the "You were my guiding...light" bit and the drums - both of which annoyed me.

I first thought it was to dull and predictable (like Run by Snow Patrol with a Killers synth line) but then I played it at full volume and it reversed - suddenly it's now one of my favourite songs off the record.

I like the lyrics - they are quite emotive and well meaning, plus they fit perfectly into the narrative that The Resistance seems to paint.

He has got it bad, this love bug :rolleyes:

:chuckle:

hopefully they'll hurry up and get married so they can get the honeymoon period over and done with and matt can start thinking about things other than......

... oh heck i can't write any more, i don''t really mean all of that :LOL: they're too sweet to diss :happy:

Guest QueenOfNerds
:chuckle:

hopefully they'll hurry up and get married so they can get the honeymoon period over and done with and matt can start thinking about things other than......

... oh heck i can't write any more, i don''t really mean all of that :LOL: they're too sweet to diss :happy:

Yes he is definitely loved up :chuckle:

It's odd to hear him be so candid about his relationship.