So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?

• Best song on the album.
    • Er.. I mean it's okay. It may grow on me.
    • I can't wait to hear the rest of that guitar solo!!!
    • What the fuck @ 80s style production?
    • I hate it.

Some reviews have stated that a lot of the guitar work on the new album is too short. I'm gutted to hear this is the case with guiding light. The solo only sounded as if it were about to kick-start a proper solo.

That guitar issue refers to Uprising USofE and this. I am only bothered by this but I bet you it will an extended solo live. Invincible solo on record, distorted horrible. Live it is the shit

Some reviews have stated that a lot of the guitar work on the new album is too short. I'm gutted to hear this is the case with guiding light. The solo only sounded as if it were about to kick-start a proper solo.

There is barely any guitar tracks and I wouldn't be surprised if there were NO mainly guitar driven tracks....Usoe and Uprising certainly weren't and MK Ultra and Unatural have some guitar but it's just there rhythm wise....US is tipped to have SOME riff work but there really isn't that much.

I'm not expecting Assassin's or KoC's

There is barely any guitar tracks and I wouldn't be surprised if there were NO mainly guitar driven tracks....Usoe and Uprising certainly weren't and MK Ultra and Unatural have some guitar but it's just there rhythm wise....US is tipped to have SOME riff work but there really isn't that much.

I'm still Expecting Assassin's and KoCs. It's called the remaining tracks you havn't heard.

Hmm I have heard otherwise