So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?

• Best song on the album.
    • Er.. I mean it's okay. It may grow on me.
    • I can't wait to hear the rest of that guitar solo!!!
    • What the fuck @ 80s style production?
    • I hate it.

But I don't like brie. :LOL: I do, however, like Invincible in all its cheesy glory. :p

I like Invincible too, I don't get the negativity towards that track :erm:

I also like the video, although it would be SO much better if the lads weren't in the video, I get the theme completely and the whole "full circle" thing is :awesome:

And what's not to love with the kaoss pad awesomeness! :dance:

I like Invincible too, I don't get the negativity towards that track :erm:

I also like the video, although it would be SO much better if the lads weren't in the video, I get the theme completely and the whole "full circle" thing is :awesome:

And what's not to love with the kaoss pad awesomeness! :dance:

It's grown on me a bit, I admit, mostly because of the video. I guess at first it wasn't so much the music that I wasn't into, but the cheesy lyrics. Now I've heard it so many times ('cause the kid likes it so), I don't even think about the lyrics. In a way I guess I now find them endearingly positive, actually. But that guitar solo. Ugh! I can appreciate the technical skills and all, but it's just a big ol' ball o' Velveeta, imo.

I don't feel like I've heard enough of GL to say for sure if I'll like it or not, but I'm not excited about the guitar solo so far. Just not my thing.

Most of the rest of the album I'm way excited about, though! :happy:

Most of the rest of the album I'm way excited about, though! :happy:

Me too! I say if I'm only really concerned about one song, then I can take a load off until September 14th and just be excited for what's to come.

(Oh, and at least your kid likes 'Invincible.' Think about having to turn on Miley Cyrus in the car. You'd be begging for the Velveeta! :LOL:)

But I don't like brie. :LOL: I do, however, like Invincible in all its cheesy glory. :p

Brie is my favourite cheese and I also like Invincible. As to the guys not being in the video - no they have to be in every video and I want to see lots of them. The worst video is Hysteria. Who wants to look at some anonymous bloke smashing things!?

I'll reserve judgement on Guiding Light until I've heard it properly.

There really is nothing wrong with Invisible imo.

It's one of the main songs of the Muse-ical I wrote. Had no idea there was so much hate towards it until I came here. I wasn't going to share the muse-ical anyway, but now I definitely won't. I just don't think most people here would appreciate the over-the-top-ness of it. :LOL:

And who knows? I could be attempting to declare my new found love for Guiding Light with my foot jammed in my mouth. :eek:

It's not my favorite clip. But I still like it.

Definitly influenced by U2, while the vocals and guitar solo remind me of Invincible (but better). Even if it does turn out to be the weakest track on the album, I'm sure I will be able to appreciate it live.

muse has to progress. they've kinda thrown back to their showbiz/origin days, but i don't know why people are expecting another Absolution. Matt Bellamy is a modern Roger Waters or David Bowie, and he will keep changing and raising the stakes on his music no matter what. yeah, it's different, but you can't expect the band to be the same forever.

I, for one, am looking forward to the completion of that epic solo.

muse has to progress. they've kinda thrown back to their showbiz/origin days, but i don't know why people are expecting another Absolution. Matt Bellamy is a modern Roger Waters or David Bowie, and he will keep changing and raising the stakes on his music no matter what. yeah, it's different, but you can't expect the band to be the same forever.

I, for one, am looking forward to the completion of that epic solo.

Showbiz days? Where is the Sunburn or Filip or "Hate This and I'll Love you"? Where is the Citizen Erased?

Showbiz days? Where is the Sunburn or Filip or "Hate This and I'll Love you"? Where is the Citizen Erased?

I could just say Sunburn=Exogenesis parts, Filip=I Belong To You, Hate this and I'll Love You is MK ULTRA and Citizen Erased is Unnatural Selection.

You haven't heard enough of them to make it definitely NOT like those tracks.