So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?

• Best song on the album.
    • Er.. I mean it's okay. It may grow on me.
    • I can't wait to hear the rest of that guitar solo!!!
    • What the fuck @ 80s style production?
    • I hate it.

I don't like it on the album but I decided to stay open minded until I heard it live... Heard it twice now = :noey: boring song is boring...

The only way we managed to make it interesting for ourselves at both shos is by making ultra cheesey hand movements and mimics whilst singing it :p

I don't like it on the album but I decided to stay open minded until I heard it live... Heard it twice now = :noey: boring song is boring...

The only way we managed to make it interesting for ourselves at both shos is by making ultra cheesey hand movements and mimics whilst singing it :p

Of the 'boring songs' I've seen live I have found some way to be entertained.

Soldiers Poem (first time) I saw Matt go up to the piano and I started singing Ruled By Secrecy, Invincible at Wembley some guy was off his face on something (probably crack) and was bleeding from the elbow, watched him wipe the blood on some guys white jacket then run off saying he 'had a train to catch' :LOL:

Exo-Politics was funny because Matt forgot the words and none of the band seemed to know what to do.

Oh and Blackout had those acrobats and is actually fairly good live.

Unintended was a 'they're actually playing this.........in a stadium......why?' moment

This song is for me the best from the album!! But it's true that played live it doesn't sound very good! But this song is just so powerful! I will always defend it , it's not as bad as a lot of people think :)

:yesey: It's one of my favourites but it doesn't work in a live situation.