So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?

• Best song on the album.
    • Er.. I mean it's okay. It may grow on me.
    • I can't wait to hear the rest of that guitar solo!!!
    • What the fuck @ 80s style production?
    • I hate it.

Guiding Light has 100x the depth of the cheesier/luvvier songs of BH&R like Invincible, Starlight ad Soldier's Poem. Guiding Light is very poignent if you ask me, whereas the other three are vomit-worthy.

more 10000000000x the depth of any of those trash songs they play on the radio

Beautiful song.

I agree with some of the above posters. USoE is the war and corruption in the modern world, CD describes the peace being smashed by a prominent conflict and then GL is describing all the suffering in the world and explaining that hope cannot be found. SO pretty depressing really.:LOL:

yah then unnatural selection and then cia mind control, then matt's singing about a girl who's probably gonna die amidst all the mess and they wanna populate a different planet ;)

yah then unnatural selection and then cia mind control, then matt's singing about a girl who's probably gonna die amidst all the mess and they wanna populate a different planet ;)

Whatever. The point was I can link the said songs in my post. Anyway yeah, despressing.

• 2 weeks later...
I think it sounds pretty good live, IMO though the 'power falsetto' is the songs climax and it doesn't seem as good without it. :erm:

Yeah I dunno if it is technically a "power falsetto" so sorry if it's not guys, but that's what it sounds like, yeah, that part is awesome on the studio version and I hope he does it at least a few times live.:(

Yeah I dunno if it is technically a "power falsetto" so sorry if it's not guys, but that's what it sounds like, yeah, that part is awesome on the studio version and I hope he does it at least a few times live.:(

Well I've never heard the term before, which is why i quoted it :LOL:

But yeah he needs to start trying it.

Maybe to keep it stripped down. I like it. I don't think that it is one for the towers. Because it's already quite a cheesy song I think to hype it up with lots of effects would just make it laughable. I think stripped down, with them on the floor, you can just concentrate on the singing and the melody and it works that way.:)