So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. So, you've heard the clip, what do you think?

• Best song on the album.
    • Er.. I mean it's okay. It may grow on me.
    • I can't wait to hear the rest of that guitar solo!!!
    • What the fuck @ 80s style production?
    • I hate it.

I'm still getting a bollocking on You Tube!:LOL::LOL:

I honestly don't mind it on the album but live? When I was genuinely expecting MK next? Nooooooooooo!:LOL::LOL:

You talk as if you knew for a fact there and then that they definitely weren't going to play MK Ultra (because we all know every single setlist is always in the same order :rolleyes:). They easily could've played it after, you don't know, so how does that justify anything? Oh noes, your bat-sense has got it all wrong! Time to throw a strop!

I too was expecting them to play it at some point and was rather disappointed as I realised they weren't. I don't particularly care for Feeling Good either, am rather bored of Unintended (and think it's out of place at an arena/stadium gig) and detest the 'SIA's but I couldn't think of doing anything worse or more embarrassing than throwing my toys out of the pram when they come on. Basically I'm not an arsehole.

Imagine a group of morons around you booing every other song they play, including your favourites. "MK Cuntra!!!" "United States of UR Gay-sia!!" Ooh look at me, aren't I clever! arf arf!

It was a disgrace, yes. They should have known better than to play that awful tripe :phu:

Muse should play only messageboard favourites at all their gigs :happy:

The thing is, you say this as a joke, but your behaviour and comments on here suggest otherwise (not to mention belies your undertitle).

Guiding SHITE! <3 :LOL:

Exactly, its a joke. Alas, you can't say bad things about Muse here without someone jumping down your throat. None the less, leave Pip alone:phu:

lol i've got some anyway :p

I would have liked to hear MK Ultra too (I was there) but to be honest I enjoyed GL a lot. In fairness if I was in the standing area it would have made a bigger difference to me, not a lot of moshing to be done in GL.

I think the "Guiding shite" comment in the video is very harsh. I havent been to enough Muse gigs to get to the point where I want to pick songs, really I'm jsut glad of the experience. Anyway, in my opinion, guiding light is a cracking good song and if they replaced anything in that setlist with MKU, I would have much prefered it to be feeling good than GL (tho be honest I quite enjoyed that anyway lol). Or unintended...

One thing is for certain, though. I do think heckling a band you claim to be a fan of is not on.

This. You can say all the bad things about Muse or indeed any band/anyone all you like, that's not the issue here. I don't deny the fact that people have different tastes and like/dislike various songs, but that's completely different from moaning, booing and heckling them at a gig. Now granted the band couldn't hear your heckling (which is not so apparent in the video) but I just don't understand this at a gig. It's such a negative attitude to take, and rather childish too, pretty much one step away from the retards who chuck stuff on stage when there's an act on they don't like. Dislike it by all means, but why be so immature? Rather inconsiderate behaviour too, considering there are many other people there who may adore it, and have been waiting for it to come on.

I know I would've been pissed off if I was surrounded by your lot. The funny thing is, this dislike is only to be found on here, and thus all the supposed 'hardcore' fans who were on the barrier. There was a huge cheer and everyone was singing along where I was sitting.

I think, the general hatred of this song is a myth elaborated by the same persons keeping posting the same things on the different forums in the different threads. Pretty much agree with interpolpirate's words as well: even if you hate some songs, someone can love them and don't try to press your oppinion on all people around:) For me GL looks like very average musically, but great lyrically (that happens too!)

Totally agree.

Why are people getting so touchy and uptight about all this?

a) Its just a song

b) That video is just some people having a laugh

c) Who gives a fuck anyway? I'm sure Bellz doesn't care if a few people in the front row were having a bit of a giggle

Why are people getting so touchy and uptight about all this?

a) Its just a song

b) That video is just some people having a laugh

c) Who gives a fuck anyway? I'm sure Bellz doesn't care if a few people in the front row were having a bit of a giggle

I'm astounded at people's reaction to what was so obviously a JOKE! :rolleyes:

Hadn't realised there were so many anally retentive recipients of sense of humour bypasses around! :stunned: The mind boggles!

I'll say this again..

There is NO WAY Matt could have heard my comment up on the stage while the opening chords of the 'shite' song were being played! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

However, the more they comment, the more I laugh!

You talk as if you knew for a fact there and then that they definitely weren't going to play MK Ultra (because we all know every single setlist is always in the same order :rolleyes:). They easily could've played it after, you don't know, so how does that justify anything? Oh noes, your bat-sense has got it all wrong! Time to throw a strop!

I too was expecting them to play it at some point and was rather disappointed as I realised they weren't. I don't particularly care for Feeling Good either, am rather bored of Unintended (and think it's out of place at an arena/stadium gig) and detest the 'SIA's but I couldn't think of doing anything worse or more embarrassing than throwing my toys out of the pram when they come on. Basically I'm not an arsehole.

Imagine a group of morons around you booing every other song they play, including your favourites. "MK Cuntra!!!" "United States of UR Gay-sia!!" Ooh look at me, aren't I clever! arf arf!

The thing is, you say this as a joke, but your behaviour and comments on here suggest otherwise (not to mention belies your undertitle).

This. You can say all the bad things about Muse or indeed any band/anyone all you like, that's not the issue here. I don't deny the fact that people have different tastes and like/dislike various songs, but that's completely different from moaning, booing and heckling them at a gig. Now granted the band couldn't hear your heckling (which is not so apparent in the video) but I just don't understand this at a gig. It's such a negative attitude to take, and rather childish too, pretty much one step away from the retards who chuck stuff on stage when there's an act on they don't like. Dislike it by all means, but why be so immature? Rather inconsiderate behaviour too, considering there are many other people there who may adore it, and have been waiting for it to come on.

I know I would've been pissed off if I was surrounded by your lot. The funny thing is, this dislike is only to be found on here, and thus all the supposed 'hardcore' fans who were on the barrier. There was a huge cheer and everyone was singing along where I was sitting.

Totally agree.

Love you :kiss::happy:

I dont know, it's really not my kind of song so I dont listen to it - I'd never listened to it in full before I saw it live :LOL: It just reminds me too much of the.....Eurovision song contest *shudders*

Should it ever be used for the above contest I really ought to go along and shout my support! :D:awesome: