I don't mind it apart from what he was doing during the singing part, that was just cringe worthy.

I have been desperately trying to find a cover of Dead Star I came across recently it was absolutely ballistic but it seems it has been removed which is ashame as it was incredible. While I was searching though I came across this (I know it doesn't belong here but it made me laugh :LOL: ) it is perhaps the worst band doing one of the worst covers I has ever seen, it genuinely sounds like the lead singer is being probed!

It starts about 3:35 in it is really really awful and funny!! If the person happens to be on this forum please can you produce more videos :LOL:

jDURqBiGda0

Like I said sorry for posting it but still... it's awesome in the sense that I might make you laugh a lot!!

That cover of Dead Star is one of the worst things I've ever heard :LOL:

[YT]

[/YT]

This however, is brilliant

Dammit I just want to be able to replicate the sound on my bass, but I cannot get a good sounding +1 octave in Guitar Rig... Whammy shifting up sounds horrid.

Wait how's that SS influenced?

Because it sounds similar, is on a similar scale and played fairly fast. Play come on over and Stockholm syndrome in a noisy room and you will struggle to tell the difference!

I just don't see it as being influenced by SS, I get there are some similarities but not enough to me. I'd say it's more Sick Sick Sick influenced if I had to

I just don't see it as being influenced by SS, I get there are some similarities but not enough to me. I'd say it's more Sick Sick Sick influenced if I had to

Let's say it's heavily influenced by both.