I wonder what he's using that iPad for exactly... I haven't exactly looked into it, but I wouldn't think amp modelling on an iPad would work that well for bass... but I'm going to have a look.

The dancing child makes it :')

Watch the other covers they did, fucking amazing. He sounds totally like Jack and they are quite obsessed :LOL:

Watch the other covers they did, fucking amazing. He sounds totally like Jack and they are quite obsessed :LOL:

She's nearly as bad as Meg on drums :LOL:

Impressive, I wonder if Dom taught him how to play that :ninja:

He says in the comments that he taught himself!

I remember chris saying in an interview or something that he'd just bought a drum kit for his kid.

You shouldn't really post your own band in this thread, there is a thread here for your own stuff...

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=85622

Which is what really annoys me. Ever since the creative sub forum existed, people post in here still and I don't blame them. The "Plug your mp3", cover competitions, the horrible and awesome covers thread still lives in KnT but the thread which I assume most people will post in is in another sub forum which I admit I don't seem to visit very often.

Anyway Xut, I liked it, better than a lot of other people's cover of The Groove. Keep the singing up since you sound like you have potential there :) The guitar was good and you guys sounded pretty tight for a first gig.

You shouldn't really post your own band in this thread, there is a thread here for your own stuff...

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=85622

Ah, I see, well, I can only agree with Crowella on this one though.. I had no idea that thread existed. I thought the plug your own band thread was more for original songsby the way.