Win.

Not sounding at all desperate for some womanly attention there.

:LOL:

OK, so I finally got the courage to upload my cover...I'm not sure if it should be on this thread or the Horrible Covers Thread, you'll be the judge of that :p But I decided to sing "Unintended" mainly because it's the only song I can play on guitar (I suck on guitar, I really do. I can't play a shit) But anyway, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRnY-ExJ-Ow&feature=plcp

If you think that then you've clearly never looked at the horrible covers thread :LOL:

EDIT: I can't seem to figure out how to put the videos showing up on the forum..

[YT] video in here [/ YT]

Both pretty average covers and the way the first guy smirks at the camera makes me want to punch him in the face.

and the way the first guy smirks at the camera makes me want to punch him in the face.

:LOL: that's true

Really awesome though?

And the prelude and the glee bit was bad (clean tone, he went out of time, tremolo picking was pretty sloppy). Granted when it kicks off it's pretty good

Yeah, I thought it was great. If Logan can post covers here just because he has a boner for the uploader then I can post GSK here when he does a properly good cover.

It might not have been perfect, no, but then neither are most of the videos in this thread. And lets not pretend that GSK hasnt come a hell of a long way since the days of being posted in the Horrible Covers Thread. It was a good joke then, but now hes getting really good. Not being a dick, but that video was at least as good as any of the stuff you've uploaded recently.

Plus I like his hair, so sue me.

If Logan can post covers here just because he has a boner for the uploader then I can post GSK here when he does a properly good cover.

:LOL: Fantastic