Hi,

I've just registered on behalf of my son who 9 years old and a big Muse fan as I am now!!

He's been playing guitar for about 18 months and I reckon he ain't bad.......have a look and let us know what you think.......here is his Plug In Baby......forgive the pyjamas!!:LOL:

......I don't seem to be able to upload the vid from youtube so heres the link....

if anyone can upload it for me or give me some pointers on how to it'd be much appreciated....

Cheers....Al

Better than me :LOL: The making of a rock god right there.

when I read that it was a 9 year old covering it I thought it would be an 'alright' cover that their parents are proud of because it's their son playing it, and not much more, but he is surprisingly good, I struggle to play that riff properly now, and he's plays it probably better than half the people on youtube.

What will he be like in 10 years :eek:

Hi,

I've just registered on behalf of my son who 9 years old and a big Muse fan as I am now!!

He's been playing guitar for about 18 months and I reckon he ain't bad.......have a look and let us know what you think.......here is his Plug In Baby......forgive the pyjamas!!:LOL:

......I don't seem to be able to upload the vid from youtube so heres the link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAa2zNa6iE0

if anyone can upload it for me or give me some pointers on how to it'd be much appreciated....

Cheers....Al

He's pretty good, especially for only playing 18 months. much better than most people on youtube twice his age!

And do what I did there, just take the youtube link and put the tags on each end like this (without spaces):

[media]

[ /yt]

Thanks for that help James and thanks for the nice comments guys. I've really been in two minds whether or not to post his vid cos he's only a kid but to be fair to him he wanted it out there and I don't think it can do any harm, especially with positive comments like these.

He plays practically everything by Muse, learnt from tabs, some tabs are better than others, and they are all as good as this so I think I'd better get saving for some fuzzy factory thingy majig and koas theory pads.........:LOL:

POST REMOVED

I've seen enough of this nosy bullshit in the other Muse topics. It's none of our business, it's his life and he can date/make babies with whoever he wants. Aside from that, that's pretty damn harsh on Kate, and it doesn't even have anything to do with this topic. So how about nosing out of Matt's personal life?

I'm sorry if I'm being a bit harsh here but that post was just really stupid, imo :facepalm:

I still thought he was living with his Italian girlfriend when I heard that Hudson was pregnant.

Does that make me a normal fan?

No, I don't even know why you have an account here. If you're not following every tiny detail following the couple then quite frankly you are not a Myooze fan and do not belong on the board. Goodbye :musesign:

I can't pull that off can I?

No, I don't even know why you have an account here. If you're not following every tiny detail following the couple then quite frankly you are not a Myooze fan and do not belong on the board. Goodbye :musesign:

I can't pull that off can I?

No, I don't know why you even have an account here. If you don't love Matt and hate anyone he's in a relationship with, then you are not a Muse fan and should go somewhere else. Or you could join this group

http://board.muse.mu/group.php?groupid=567

:musesign::matt::dom::chris::matt::dom::chris::matt::dom::chris::musesign:

when I read that it was a 9 year old covering it I thought it would be an 'alright' cover that their parents are proud of because it's their son playing it, and not much more, but he is surprisingly good, I struggle to play that riff properly now, and he's plays it probably better than half the people on youtube.

What will he be like in 10 years :eek:

Haha that was awesome! Can't wait to see what this kid gets to be like :LOL:

Archived