:facepalm:

To be fair, that guitar doesn't actually have a sustainer in it...

Edit: Oh actually it does, But it doesnt look anything like the sustainer system you can buy individually?

And I don't think his tone is REALLY that bad actually :erm: And nor is the playing for the most part..

The kid gets a lot more stick than he deserves tbh. I'm no fan of esparaplegic, he mainly has more bad covers than good ones, but his tone in the MK Ultra video is nailed and there seems to be a particular amount of bandwagon hopping going on whenever he's mentioned around here...

I think the guitar's a-ok... certainly better than I play it :LOL:

Adam's a fucking god. Even looks like Dom :awesome:

hodyou7ube, Adam, and FuryMuso in the same room. I think there would be so much awesomeness that the universe would implode.

FuryMuso is a cunt

I'm not a fan of that tone at all, maybe just personal preference really.

His covers are rubbish. I personally hate it when people record whole covers where they are literally playing over the studio guitar too - sounds pants. If you are adding extra guitar where there is none - then fine - otherwise make your own backing track.

I'm not a fan of that tone at all, maybe just personal preference really.

This.

It's not personal preference. His tone is genuinely horrible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31A-Ga8Mf4o

Not to mention his lack of feel, timing, and pretty much everything else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_Xc4VJNo_I

And he has absolutely NO originality.

I realize this isn't the horrible cover thread, but yes.

FuryMuso is a cunt

That

His covers are rubbish. I personally hate it when people record whole covers where they are literally playing over the studio guitar too - sounds pants. If you are adding extra guitar where there is none - then fine - otherwise make your own backing track.

The oth... This.

Wow he really doesn't have any sence of feel or timing in his playing :erm: and I can see what you mean about his shocking tone, it sounds very digital and, well, nothing like the sound of a guitar through an amp and an SM57... :stunned:

Wow he really doesn't have any sence of feel or timing in his playing :erm: and I can see what you mean about his shocking tone, it sounds very digital and, well, nothing like the sound of a guitar through an amp and an SM57... :stunned:

That's because he's running a POD into his amp.

...which makes having a tube amp pointless.

Just quoting this one... not enough people saw it first time around :p

Dude, I definitely saw it and asked the qu. which I shall most definitely ask again, do you know the vocalist, if so, do you think he'd be likely to lend his talent to some of my original material? I'd like to think I can sing but.. :LOL:

FAIL.:$

Dude, I definitely saw it and asked the qu. which I shall most definitely ask again, do you know the vocalist, if so, do you think he'd be likely to lend his talent to some of my original material? I'd like to think I can sing but.. :LOL:

FAIL.:$

Shit, sorry, I must have missed it :$

I know Gibby (guitarist) from another forum I used to post on. He's a good chum of mine, but I've never met him IRL, and I don't know the vocalist/drummer at all. Sorry.

It wouldn't hurt to ask, you can contact Gibby directly through his channel that video's posted on.

Shit, sorry, I must have missed it :$

I know Gibby (guitarist) from another forum I used to post on. He's a good chum of mine, but I've never met him IRL, and I don't know the vocalist/drummer at all. Sorry.

It wouldn't hurt to ask, you can contact Gibby directly through his channel that video's posted on.

Cool man, I will drop them a line. :happy:

Awesome cover! Really well done. I might have a go at a Unnatural Selection cover tomorrow also, I haven't done a proper guitar cover in ages.

Fankooo :) Do it. It's a hell of a fun song to play. MK is still my allround favourite on this album though.

Yeah my favourite too. I'm just not 100% sure on the chorus tabs.

As far as I'm concerned he plays

5-5-5

6-5-5

7-7-6

7-7-7

5-5-7

5-5-5

3-3

4-4

5-4

5-5

3-5