791 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Sounds awesome.
    • Sounds good.
    • Sounds OK.
    • Doesn't sound good.
    • Sounds terrible.

Baaa! Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da

And lucky they don't caaaaare at aaawaaaaal!!

No.. Hey!

Chance.. Hey!

For fate!

It's Unnatural Selection!

I want the truth!

I want the truth!

I want the truth!

I WANT THE TRUUUUUUTH!!

:LOL:

+ 10000000 :LOL:

Yup first thing that came to my head when i heard it. Think this is gonna be an awesome track.

Likewise :yesey:.

Muse's longer tracks always tend to be good, it gives them more space to fit plenty of ideas and music into - New Born, Space Dementia, Citizen Erased, Stockholm Syndrome, Butterflies & Hurricanes, City Of Delusion, Knights Of Cydonia, etc.

(not that 5-7 minutes is all that long anyways!).

It's 30 secs out of seven minutes!

How many times do we have to point out that this is in all likelyhood, entirely unrepresentative of a song that opens with a church organ solo, contains a massive riff and sounds like System Of A Down?

GAH.

It's 30 secs out of seven minutes!

How many times do we have to point out that this is in all likelyhood, entirely unrepresentative of a song that opens with a church organ solo, contains a massive riff and sounds like System Of A Down?

GAH.

And is described by Chris as having violent metal riffs.

Ok, this is probably just me:rolleyes: haha - but i was listening to the preveiw of Unnatural Selection and i think that maybe some part of this song is going to be the "Drum and Bass / Osaka Jam"

because at the very end of the preveiw there is a drum fill which is exactly the same as Dom always did the the Osaka Jam

and it seems like they could both fit

does anyone else recognize this?

Ok, this is probably just me:rolleyes: haha - but i was listening to the preveiw of Unnatural Selection and i think that maybe some part of this song is going to be the "Drum and Bass / Osaka Jam"

because at the very end of the preveiw there is a drum fill which is exactly the same as Dom always did the the Osaka Jam

and it seems like they could both fit

does anyone else recognize this?

its similar...

I'm also hoping for OS in this album... WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :happy:

Archived