What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)  

823 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)

• Sounds awesome.
    • Sounds good.
    • Sounds ok.
    • Doesn't sound good.
    • Sounds terrible.

• 2 weeks later...
Is it actually ok to discuss the song if we've heard it? I'm not prepared to discuss where to obtain material illegally or anything, but this song is probably to biggest shocker of the whole album.

if you heard it illegally then nope. that only leads to people asking where to obtain it and thus makes the problem worse. the rule is simple if you've heard things you weren't supposed to don't talk about them here.

I have heard this through a legitimate source. It's reassuring to know that this song everyone was dreading is actually extremely good and hilarious in a good way. A few subtle and extremely not subtle self references in the lyrics. It sounds like Maroon 5 and Rufus Wainwright. It's so good.

I have two smilies to sum up what I thought of this track - :LOL::facepalm:

It probably will work if played louder... something I can't do until later.

You are kidding right?

Assuming that I've heard it :shifty: I would assume :shifty: that this the most creative and awe inspiring song I've heard (or not heard :shifty:) Muse create. It's probably different, romantic and downright beautiful. Not to mention surprising! I'm just guessing of course as I probably haven't heard it yet :shifty:

You are kidding right?

Assuming that I've heard it :shifty: I would assume :shifty: that this the most creative and awe inspiring song I've heard (or not heard :shifty:) Muse create. It's probably different, romantic and downright beautiful. Not to mention surprising! I'm just guessing of course as I probably haven't heard it yet :shifty:

:LOL::LOL:

I've heard it! through a legit way, yes. I actually laughed at the clarinet solo. Talking of clarinets..I have one so I might learn the solo for a laugh. :LOL:

Archived