What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)  

823 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think? (of the 30 sec preview)

• Sounds awesome.
    • Sounds good.
    • Sounds ok.
    • Doesn't sound good.
    • Sounds terrible.

It's such a frustrating song. :LOL: There's elements I like and elements I don't.

Before reading this thread I only found the hilarity of the French part... but after reading this thread I can't stop hearing the "blop!" sounds, smirking at the clarinet solo etc. I put it as my ringtone, so now I answer my calls with a very happy voice, because I literally lol every time before picking up my phone:happy:

Probably one of my favourite songs from TR. It combines the hilarious parts with a beautiful aria (a Bellamized one, but an aria nonetheless :p) and even though the lyrics are sometimes quite :facepalm: (Leo/Rio, anyone? I really don't like "obvious rhyming"), the meaning behind the words is a lot deeper.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG! I can't explain why...it's not the best song but I think it's the hilarity and epicness of it all. AHHHHhhhhh...I'm so in love with it. :LOL: And it's so cheesy...and cheesy is my favourite! Brie, grilled cheese sammies, cheese and crackers, cheesy films, cheesy music lyrics...I LOVE IT ALLLLLL!

/lame

It's my favourite of the new album from the start (even from the 30 second clips). But first I hate the french part, I wanted to cut out. Then when I was in the mood, I enjoyed it. And since I listened to the other performances of the original aria (Maria Callas and other females), I particularly like the Bellamy version. So, now I really like the whole song. And I'm so happy about that.

*link Warnered by moderator*

Silent after 3 minutes. No Mon cœur s'ouvre à ta voix.

Edited by Gemsy

It's pretty good, nothing amazing. The quality wasn't amazing on that version though.

Edited by Gemsy

I don't like this version.:stunned:

Edited by Gemsy

Ew....

Edited by Gemsy

They'll probably play the Twilighted version live...

That'd at least be something :)

Although it would make the Twatlighters scream *sigh* but we can't have everything ;):D

Just listened to the remix....

It's alright, because it's Muse, but....

They took away my favorite parts of the song (the piano and the French)!

Now it's just...meh. Doesn't even feel like the same song.

Hopefully it will get the Twilighters to buy The Resistance and then realize how much better the song is on there.

I kind of still didn't know what to think of it until I glanced at my Doctor Who Series 2 Boxset and now it all makes sense! :LOL:

Best. Answer. Ever. *squees*

I love this track.. I find it extrasexalicious when Matt starts singing in French. ooh la la! :$:D

I can't stand this song but for those who like it - surely with the remix it stands a better chance of getting sung live.

Could never see Matt warbling away in French live to be honest.

Could never see Matt warbling away in French live to be honest.

Oh I don't know. I'm sure he's perfectly capable or warbling away in bad French live as well. :LOL: No, I love it!:happy:

I'd still enjoy the remix live, but I would prefer the original. I think it would be demanding to sing it live though. I understand if it would be too much to ask of him.

If they play the New Moon remix in Denmark, I would die.

And not in a good way.

I only want the original version... I can do without Mon Coeur S'ouvre A Ta Voix, but at least have the piano version...