MK Ultra. Yay or nay?  

1,275 members have voted

1. 1. MK Ultra. Yay or nay?

• Loving it!
    • It's ok
    • It's not ok
    • WTF is this s*it???

LHAJFDhuiwqhfkqefaf.

Why the fuck did they not rehearse this as one of the key songs to play? It sounds epically massive!

My only wee beef is that Matt doesn't play the middle-riff on guitar along with Chris, though I bet it sounds damn good without it anyways.

LHAJFDhuiwqhfkqefaf.

Why the fuck did they not rehearse this as one of the key songs to play? It sounds epically massive!

My only wee beef is that Matt doesn't play the middle-riff on guitar along with Chris, though I bet it sounds damn good without it anyways.

Don't worry Clunge, it still sounds fucking immense without Matt playing the guitar. The sound is MASSIVE!:D

MK Ultra sounds amazing dropped down! I wasn't there in Birmingham last night but I wish I was, all the videos I've seen, it's looked amazing. I can't wait until the bootleg of last night is downloaded! :awesome:

It sounds great live. They dropped one note for the live version?

It sounds great live. They dropped one note for the live version?

Yeah down a note, it's on the setlist. :)

I'm curious, why did they play it on a slightly lower pitch? It's not a big deal at all but they do that with other songs as well. Is it because making the high note is a bit risky to sing or are there other reasons I'm not aware of? :)

I'm curious, why did they play it on a slightly lower pitch? It's not a big deal at all but they do that with other songs as well. Is it because making the high note is a bit risky to sing or are there other reasons I'm not aware of? :)

It's so Matt doesn't strain his voice too much :)

Probably one of the best ones live from the new album I think!

I think so too. :awesome:

Guest Octazooka

This song would probably sound smashing live, it's got that live element to it :D

This song would probably sound smashing live, it's got that live element to it :D

They did in Birmingham. :awesome:

I quite like when Muse pitches down the songs. They sound really great when they do as well and adds to some live uniqueness, Sing For Absolution and Starlight are alot more beautiful live when performed like that.

This sounded ace a few hours ago. Matt screwed up the second verse but it made it sound more spontaneous. :D!

Almost as good live as New Born. It was bad-ass last night :D.

:yesey:

MK ULTRA!