So???  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. So???

• Cool
    • Oh dear!
    • It'll grow on me
    • Muse just killed themselves

No, Matt can say "Please me, show me how it's done." But the heterosexual male response might be, "First play all of OoS from memory and then we'll talk about this whole "pleasure" thing." :LOL:

:LOL: Yeah they'd make him work for it. I'm creasing up here! Poor Matt!

They'd probably get him to vow to re-release The Resistance with every song identical to OoS too! I'm not so sure that the package would convince him!

Okay, so all fangirls transform yourselves into goth chicks with big boobs, wearing socks and carrying bananas. Matt's ideal! :awesome:

:facepalm:

It is all a bit :facepalm: I agree!:LOL: Why do they have to be goth chicks? I missed that reference. I think I'd just have to be the Madam.:rolleyes:

And I don't want to be boring but there is a slight problem here.

A. What a hideous generalisation.

B. What a hideous generalisation.

C. What a hideous generalisation pile of bollocks.

Dude. I think it's awful. Those beats...that slap bass...that synth. It's making me nauseous.

Word.

I still can't decide whether my favorite is Origin of Symmetry or Black Holes. I like the new stuff. A LOT. I liked Uprising and USE. But this track sounds like crap.

I don't like it either, but there's no need to be so harsh :erm:

I don't think I need to point out that people have differing opinions, but to call someone crazy for liking a song makes you an asshole. Sorry.

And there's nothing wrong with TOADA, it may not be Muse's best song, but in my opinion it definitely isn't their worst.

Yeah, I was harsh, but I do know that some people pretend to like songs.

It certainly is an innovative track, which is good... they're not getting stale, they're experimenting - those plucked strings, that deep synth, that wonderful techno-funk drum n' slap-bass. Its all the best bits of Depeche Mode and Prince, plus a bit of originality. It's my favourite from the Itunes Previews anywho, great lyrics too - 'I want to recognise your beauty in the dark'. Bellissimo!

George Clooney is sexy, jessica alba is sexy.

This isnt.

Why ever not!? The lyrics are quite suggestive, Matt's voice can easily be seen as sexy, and its the way he sings it, combined with the fact that he himself has something about him, a combination of strength and vulnerability which contributes to the music, and, trust me, is alluring.:LOL: Though saying it is making me laugh for some reason! I don't know why! I think it's the word "alluring". I just have the image of him laughing his head off.

Some of the fangirl stuff, I think, is rather excessive, but I reckon it's genuine. I don't think it's like groupies liking a rock star just because he's a rock star kind of thing. Matthew has his own qualities. :D

I don't expect you are hoping to be persuaded though!:p

BTW I don't think George Clooney is at all sexy.

I think this is gonna be the supermassive black hole of the resistance. Its gonna get used in everything and people are going to say there muse fans because they like one song...that they heard off twighlight

Perhaps. I could see that. Honestly though, it doesn't bug me that much when little girls (or boys) talk about how they're Muse fans because they heard SMBH during Twilight. If they think that makes them a "real" fan, far be it for me to sit on my high horse and tell them not to. I mean, just because I have all the albums doesn't really give me the right to tell others what being a 'real Muse fan' means. (Not saying that you personally are doing this or anything). And at the end of the day, who am I to judge? I thought "Hysteria" was my top played song until I got a last.fm account and was shocked to find it was SMBH. :LOL:

\

Some of the fangirl stuff, I think, is rather excessive, but I reckon it's genuine. I don't think it's like groupies liking a rock star just because he's a rock star kind of thing. Matthew has his own qualities. :D

Yes. Fangirl stuff is genuine here, but also is a little tongue-in-cheek. ;) As a musician sheer talent has its level of attractiveness to me.

This song could definitely be sexy, but as Carrie said, it doesn't sound like you're looking to be convinced. :p

Archived