So???  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. So???

• Cool
    • Oh dear!
    • It'll grow on me
    • Muse just killed themselves

I really don't think it's as bad as people are making out. I only hate RnB because of the ridiculous vocals that are always tampered with too much and the fact that a lot of them are about sex, crime, or drugs. If they weren't, I'd probably listen to it a little more than I do now. Matt's vocals don't seem to have been altered like most RnB songs, and I don't really think it's going to be a song about sex, crime or drugs. I'm certainly looking forward to this song :)

I really don't think it's as bad as people are making out. I only hate RnB because of the ridiculous vocals that are always tampered with too much and the fact that a lot of them are about sex, crime, or drugs. If they weren't, I'd probably listen to it a little more than I do now. Matt's vocals don't seem to have been altered like most RnB songs, and I don't really think it's going to be a song about sex, crime or drugs. I'm certainly looking forward to this song :)

le +1

i think you're right about RnB.. i'd appreciate it a lot more if it didnt have such boring subject matter.. and the tampering and such, like someone else said.. i should go listen to some old stuff

lol at a muse song about sex crime and drugs.. then again.. we've had yes please and various other druggy things.. and then the sexy songs.. but yeah muse do it classily :LOL::awesome:

:erm: what people? There seem to be far more people who LOVE the song than haters of it. I'm really trying to like it but its just not doing it for me......

*goes off to listen to exogenesis again* :LOL: nah, im trying to stop listening to the clips anymore until the albums out.

:erm: what people? There seem to be far more people who LOVE the song than haters of it. I'm really trying to like it but its just not doing it for me......

*goes off to listen to exogenesis again* :LOL: nah, im trying to stop listening to the clips anymore until the albums out.

Maybe I used the phrase a little lightly, then :LOL: But it's all down to opinion really, if the song doesn't gel with you, it doesn't gel with you, and there's nothing anyone can do.

:LOL:

I skip it every time because that chorus makes my skin crawl. That whiny bit. :noey:

I listened for the whiny bit and couldn't hear it. I feel like I'm listening to a different song. I never realised it wasn't liked. I personally love it.

As for the lyrics to Undisclosed Desires, they are so intriguing. If it this sounded like straight forward words of love, I might think "aww that's sweet" or something but this, it's sort of wtf! I just can't imagine what the hell this song is going to be about! :LOL:

I don't know - role play?! :LOL:Bloody hell you don't think it's going to be S & M or something!?:LOL:

Archived