So???  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. So???

• Cool
    • Oh dear!
    • It'll grow on me
    • Muse just killed themselves

30 seconds isn't much to tell but I was really surprised at how much I liked this one.

Sounds more Depeche Mode than Timbaland.

Agree.. very Depeche.. but I have thought that for a while.. there are very definite DM influences in some of their early stuff too the quiet part in CE is similar to parts of Somebody.

Indeed, Black Holes had lots of crap/wasted riffage.

Exo-Politics was dire, Assassin was ruined and had its best riff removed and the original Crying Shame riff was butchered too.

I'm really looking for one or two face-melters like New Born. That riff makes the hair on the back of my neck stand-up. Unnatural Selection looks like it will deliver on the riff front :D.

This sounds absolutely shameful. It's like Timbaland produced the track - which means it sounds like utter shit.

Seriously, what the bloody hell? How far are crazy Muse fans willing to go to pretend they enjoy EVERY song?

I mean, this is even worse than Thoughts of a Dying Atheist!

This sounds absolutely shameful. It's like Timbaland produced the track - which means it sounds like utter shit.

Seriously, what the bloody hell? How far are crazy Muse fans willing to go to pretend they enjoy EVERY song?

A. What a hideous generalisation.

B. What a hideous generalisation.

C. What a hideous generalisation pile of bollocks.

I don't like it either, but there's no need to be so harsh :erm:

I don't think I need to point out that people have differing opinions, but to call someone crazy for liking a song makes you an asshole. Sorry.

And there's nothing wrong with TOADA, it may not be Muse's best song, but in my opinion it definitely isn't their worst.

I don't like it either, but there's no need to be so harsh :erm:

I don't think I need to point out that people have differing opinions, but to call someone crazy for liking a song makes you an asshole. Sorry.

And there's nothing wrong with TOADA, it may not be Muse's best song, but in my opinion it definitely isn't their worst.

+1

A. What a hideous generalisation.

B. What a hideous generalisation.

C. What a hideous generalisation pile of bollocks.

Nah, TOADA is quite the pile of poop. It's ok by itself I guess, and I mean 'ok', but along with TSP it kills off a pretty dramatic album as it's about to reach its climax. It's like watching Star Wars, but at the end of the movie they play a Blink 182 track during one of the final fightscenes or battles. It's also like a friend retuning the radio in your car and finding a song you spent all day trying to avoid. It really kills off the mood.

Archived