So???  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. So???

• Cool
    • Oh dear!
    • It'll grow on me
    • Muse just killed themselves

i like it a lot but it's going to be really weird to see Matt just standing there singing..

This Imagination made my evening :LOL:

Sooooo curious what he will do XD

Actually I think from what I heard that Undisclosed Desires is very good but not the best one on the Album. I didn't felt like "OMFG that's Muuusseeeee " because in this 30 seconds a non-reversible Muse "Idea" is missing. But I'm sure it will be somewhere in the other 206 seconds and of course I'll totally adore the song :LOL:

I'm thinking this might be like supermassive black hole... people were like WTF at first, but then it grows on them....after they hear it all....but either way i don't like the chorus that much....:eek::(

Yeah. The chorus is iffy, except for that it's rather awesome.

Sorry I meant to say contemporary R n' B and contemporary Gangsta rap...:$

The kind of music which is all about booty, bling bling, bitches and pimps. :mad:

And yeah I'm frustrated they are getting away from the sound I love (yeah it's egoistic of me, I know). I just want major riffage. :rolleyes:

Although I have to say I can't judge them too harsly because I've only heard fragments of the album. Who knows, maybe the riffs are secretly put away at the end of the song...:p

Oh don't worry. I'm crossing my fingers for some major riffage as well!

Possibly. But I think they might recreate it differently for live performances. Matt may play the synth parts, or add guitar to it, and Dom might play real drums. Just a thought.

Matt would feel so naked without his guitar on stage I feel like, so I'd hope they'd figure out a way to add some guitary bits in it. Or even piano could fit nicely, who knows.

Y'know what? I accidentally predicted that this was going to be the second single instead of Unnatural Selection, but actually, I think this will. It's probably the most current track on the album, and if any song on this album - no, any song by Muse - could be a hit in the U.S., it's probably Undisclosed Desires. :yesey:

I know... I'm sick... Sick and bloody tired of all this cobblers ;)

It will be released as a single.

It will knock the Black Eyed Peas off the Number 1 spot, and stay at number 1 longer then that song by Bryan Adams 'Everything i do, i do it for you.' and all your mates who don't like Muse will love it.

It will be used in a Twilight film, and the Jonas Brothers will do a cover of it on 'Dancing with the stars'

It will be used in a commercial for panty pads, and you will see it while sitting down watching TV with your parents.

I'm letting you down gently here people........... P.S. Anyway love it:LOL: Come on Muse!!!

fantastic :LOL: cant wait for the pad ads

i can see it now..' always ultra.. resisting leakage' :LOL:

so it is slap!? :LOL:

ive waited so long to hear chris slap, and it was everything i thought it would be and more.

noob talk, i know :$, but lol its great... :happy:

oh yeah, kinda doubt anyone would know at this point but i was just wondering if anyone knew which bass hes using for it...

Guest QueenOfNerds

From the first, very short listen it sounds like one of the best.

Which is a shame as it is about little miss perfect britches.

But seriously I do really like the sound of it.

I dont think im going to listen to if its the second single, weve already heard 2 full songs of the album and id like to leave at least 9 as a surprise. Well, besides the 30 seconds weve already heard :(

Even Uprising isn't actually released until just before the album, so we won't be hearing any new singles before the 14th of September.

Even Uprising isn't actually released until just before the album, so we won't be hearing any new singles before the 14th of September.

wait what? either i wasn't entirely clear or i'm just confused...........

i was saying i've already HEARD uprising and USoE so I don't want to listen to any other material before the album is released. unless you were saying that no more singles will be released before the actual album, in which case you are a winner. :LOL:

wait what? either i wasn't entirely clear or i'm just confused...........

i was saying i've already HEARD uprising and USoE so I don't want to listen to any other material before the album is released. unless you were saying that no more singles will be released before the actual album, in which case you are a winner. :LOL:

That is what I meant. :p

Archived