How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

• 2 weeks later...

The Hysteria US Version is pretty good, you can watch it on stream at:

http://www.microcuts.net/uk/multimedia/index.html

Anybody see the The Groove in the states video yet?? LOL i couldnt believe Matt threw away his guitar in the garbage bin..Only to see some guy take it out of disbelief in the end of the vid..pretty funny.

Muse Countdown: 24 days!!

Interview with Chris.......I found this part interesting. He was actually following what we were saying about the Toronto show.....

"Such was the case in Toronto on this tour, where the gig there was switched over to be an exclusively radio-station-giveaway show. Muse’s message board was packed with irate Toronto-area fans who were pissed off that after waiting patiently for years for Muse to even come to the city, they now were going to be forced to listen to a mainstream rock radio station that was barely even playing the band, to try and win tickets to this coveted show. I followed the soap opera for a bit and found that eventually, most of those fans found tickets by some means or another. It’s still the same deal though. While they don’t have too much say in what format the tickets are attainable by the public, they just were happy to get a full tour in North America. “Most of the gigs on this tour have been cheap tickets and whatnot and there’s been a certain number of gigs that have been radio giveaways. I think it’s just kind of important for us to get here at least, you know what I mean, and just do something rather than not come. I don’t think we were really fussed about what we were gonna do, whether it was doing this kind of thing or doing radio giveaways or maybe even supporting another band. I think all those radio giveaway type of things are all pretty good. Some of them are a little weird ‘cause I think, sometimes it’s just the people that come to the gig who aren’t necessarily fans of the band and they just go, ‘ooh free ticket!’”

You could read the whole Interview here:

http://www.cordmag.com/004july2004/intmuse.html

A lot less drama in the thread this time 'round, isn't there guys? Seriously, I remember how big of a huff we were all in over the Mod Club show. It was terrible, just terrible. Now? I laugh about it. Because seeing Muse for the THIRD TIME THIS YEAR is more than I ever even dreamed about. Sweet merciful crap...

LOL..Back in April, was indeed a stressful time..luckily i ended up getting a ticket.. Cheers to The Edge!

I have a question for you Musers..what songs would you like them to play? I would love to have them play Fury, Deadstar, Blackout or Hyper Music.

Muse Countdown: 19 days!!

OMG!!! 19 Days?! I can't believe it! :D

I would love to hear Deadstar or Showbiz.

What shows are sold out so far? I know when my friend bought his ticket over a month ago at York University that the guy at the ticketmaster booth said he was lucky to be getting the last ticket for the Toronto show and that they we now sold out. Just curious....

I couldnt quite notice u talking about the concert, i went ot the one in sydney on sep 10th and when me and when my friend bought two tickets for herself and i they sold out after half and hour the ticket sales opened, i'de get in fast if i were u!

p.s: the Sydney concert was awesome and Matthew bellamy, dom and Chris took time out for fans too which i thought was pretty darn cool of them..i got mats signature! :)

Archived