How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

Where did you all disappear to? The US tour thread in the Gigs forum?

:p

I want to know when the Quebec city date will be. Then I can finish planning my road trip.

My mini trip will consist of London and Toronto. :) I don't drive so I'll be taking a Via train there and back. If I did drive I would go to Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec City. But that would cost too much $$$ running around on a train :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

I am just so darn excited :)

Curiosa made me so happy to see Muse....

and now not to far away they are coming back!

I heard they were supposed to play Guelph and Toronto and I was gonna go to both. But now I am only going to the Toronto date.

I am kind of happy it's at the kool haus, but sort of not... either way I am gonna push to the front, I don't like settling for anything else when it comes to Muse, the middle or the back I will be so unhappy. I like being right up front and taking photos...

November 1st even being a monday is 4 days before my birthday... it will be a great great week

5 Toronto tickets :D

EDIT: Another one of my friends is going to come now :) I asked him if he would go to the concert. He said maybe. I spoke to him yesterday and he said he's coming for sure. He heard Hysteria on Edge and apparently he can't get enough and purchased the album :D

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Muse on 24 September in Vancouver, MAN that was a great show. I tried to see them last time they cam through (a few months ago) but the show sold out within a week or two, and I didn't get wind of the show until a few days before. I was flustered to say the least, so I got tickets the minute they went for sale this time, and man, am I glad I did. It was one of the best shows I've been to, period.

Archived